BY CHEF PAUL PRUDHOMME'S

Chef Paul Prudhomme's® Magic Seasoning Blends® Seafood Magic®.

All natural. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Aundraya B.
Reamstown, PA
I love chef prudhommes seasonings. His selections are fantastic. They go great with any Cajun dish as well as seafood. really this goes great with any kind of meat.
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
Chef Paul's seasoning is AWESOME!!! I love it!!! It's not just for seafood. It's great on meat too... This yummy seasoning should be a staple in every kitchen...
Sarah G.
Westminster, CO
Love this spice mix. Perfect for a quick fix dinner when I don't have time or creativity to come up with my own flavoring for a filet of fish. This stuff tastes good on every kind of fish I've tried it on.
Stephanie A.
This seasoning is amazing. It can go on more than just fish. But usually I just through it on some salmon. I don't know what I did before I had this
Liz S.
While you can literally use this on any meat, this seasoning really makes any seafood dish - whether it's gumbo or plain salmon- really savory.
Alicia M.
Honeoye Falls, NY
I got an appetizer recipe that called for this spice and it is so good! I love it on shrimp, but it could be used in any dish.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
I had never tried this before meeting my husband. His family swears by it. They use it on everything and now I'm a convert. It
Carrie G.
Wrightsville, GA
This seasoning is a must have. When we are in the mood for seafood we use this seasoning on or fish and it tastes great.
Lezette B.
I love all his spices have yet to find one I don't like. This one is especially grwat on shrimp in my opinion
tisha g.
Winston Salem , NC
Yes I love this on my crab boil and crab cakes it's worth every penny please try