BY CHEF PAUL PRUDHOMME'S

Chef Paul Prudhomme's® Magic Salmon Seasoning®.
Great on the grill! see more...

Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is amazing for baked salmon.

It has a perfect blend of spices that just sets the taste for the salmon.

I like to to a light coating of matin on the salmon then sprinkle this followed with lemon juice. Absolutely delicious.
Yelena W.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is amazing. it has all the right seasonings to put on salmon. I usually cut up some onions and just sprinkle this on it and MAGIC!!! so tasty. Next time you make salmon use this and don't add salt, because this seasoning has everything you need in it to make great tasting salmon.
Nina G.
I tried this for when I made salmon and it was better than I thought. It has just the right amount of spices. Doesn't make the salmon salty. You don't have to out too much to taste it.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I use this every time I bake salmon. I sprinkle it on with some melted butter and lemon juice. It always come out great and has a delicious flavor that's not too overpowering or salty.
Lismely D.
This is my favorite sea food seasoning has the right amount of salt and flavor takes away that fishy smell and make a any dish taste delicious trust me!!
Cynthia C.
Tomball, TX
My husband started a diet so I found this bottle of Chef Paul Prudhomme's MAGIC Salmon Seasoning. This is great!
Stacie M.
Burlington, ON
This seasoning is great and versatile. I enjoy it on pink fish primarily though. It adds great flavour while still allowing the flavour of the fish to come through.