• Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Does this come in a Senior Dog Version?Or a puppy version?2 Answers
Chef Michaels Dog Food
  • "Took her to the vet & they said she was perfectly fine just very picky so I switched her to Purina Chef Michael's Grilled Sirloin Steak Flavor and potato & green bean garnishes & She LOVES it!" in 11 reviews
  • "my dogs love michaels food but its 19.99 for a medium bag, but once in awhile i treat my dogs to this..they do pick out the chicken pieces which i dont like,but they eat it." in 7 reviews
  • "Its Kind of Pricey for the size of the bags they offer BUT The first ingredient listed on the bag is Beef Or Chicken(Depending on which flavor you buy.)" in 5 reviews
  • "My dog is a very picky eater and this is the only dry food she will eat." in 3 reviews
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1

I bought this dog food for a few months because our dog seemed to love it and it did not list the corn as the first ingredient, which is what I heard you say you have to look out for. After awhile though it seemed that our dog did not care for him as much and started going to the bathroom with more and seemed more talkative. I have seen it changed to a brand that enjoys far more. This Purina Chef Michael's Food Dog provides below-average nutritional value for your dog. Although this product has a whole source of animal protein listed first in the list of ingredients, it is only one of two sources of animal protein and is a common food allergen. Within the top five ingredients on the list there are three herbal ingredients that provide only your dog with moderate nutritional value at best. There are also a number of questionable ingredients such as low cost fillers and low quality supplements that can do more harm to your dog than good. Overall, this Dog Food from Purina Chef Michael is not recommended.
qq a.
My dogs really love this food!! This is the best food because my dogs eat it all unlike other dog food l have bought them!!
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not a fan for the dog I would watch - wish I had a pet to actually get food for half the time
Maggie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It was the only dog food we could get our little puppy (chihuahua terrier mix) to eat in the beginning! But now we've largely stuck with it because it keeps her healthy and happy and her accidents have gone down to zero!
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this brand. It has real meat and grains in it. It looks like it’s real meat so it tricks my spoiled dog into thinking I cooked him chicken.
Sandria C.
detroit, MI
Chef Micheal's Purina Chef Michael's Dog Food  Is my dogs choice of food as of now. My 9 years old shih tzu seems to get tired of one food after a few months. He's so very picky.
maggie f.
North bay, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I haven't tried Chef Michaels Dog food only because I have never seen it. I would be interested in knowing where I can get this, after reading reviews I'm interested in learning more.
nelson S.
My dogs love this dog food I can serve it anytime of the day ! I usually serve it when I'm out all day
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are OBSESSED with this. It's one of the only dog foods they seem to be really excited to eat (and eat all of). Good ingredients and a good price point. I wish they sold it near me - it's becoming harder and harder to find, Would definitely purchase again if I ran across it though!
Jennymae G.
Gloucester, VA
My dog loves this food, her coat is so shiny after switching her. Also a plus for me is that have no problems with her gaining weight on this band. would recommend this one for your dog. Also my parents dog keeps trying to eat her food by crawling in the bag if left unzipped, she prefers it over her wilderness brand lol.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you like this dog food more than other similar brands?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Why is Purina different from other dog foods?
Leilani A.
Is Chef Michaels Dog Food a bit more expensive than other dog food you've bought before?
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What positive benefits has Purina had on your dog compared to other foods?
Leilani A.