BY CHEF MICHAELS DOG FOOD

• Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Does this come in a Senior Dog Version?Or a puppy version?2 Answers
Chef Michaels Dog Food
  • "Took her to the vet & they said she was perfectly fine just very picky so I switched her to Purina Chef Michael's Grilled Sirloin Steak Flavor and potato & green bean garnishes & She LOVES it!" in 11 reviews
  • "my dogs love michaels food but its 19.99 for a medium bag, but once in awhile i treat my dogs to this..they do pick out the chicken pieces which i dont like,but they eat it." in 7 reviews
  • "Its Kind of Pricey for the size of the bags they offer BUT The first ingredient listed on the bag is Beef Or Chicken(Depending on which flavor you buy.)" in 5 reviews
  • "My dog is a very picky eater and this is the only dry food she will eat." in 3 reviews
Magdalena M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It was the only dog food we could get our little puppy (chihuahua terrier mix) to eat in the beginning! But now we've largely stuck with it because it keeps her healthy and happy and her accidents have gone down to zero!
nelson S.
My dogs love this dog food I can serve it anytime of the day ! I usually serve it when I'm out all day
Abbey M.
The only food my American Eskimo will eat! She loves the "carrots." This is made with good ingredients too so I can feel good about feeding her this food.
Cori S.
Galloway, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love Chef Michaels dog food and my puppy loves it she really only likes certain brands and this is one of them and it is really healthy for them
Jennymae G.
Gloucester, VA
My dog loves this food, her coat is so shiny after switching her. Also a plus for me is that have no problems with her gaining weight on this band. would recommend this one for your dog. Also my parents dog keeps trying to eat her food by crawling in the bag if left unzipped, she prefers it over her wilderness brand lol.
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
My dogs love this brand/style of food. Actually, they're rather obsessed with it! But when they would ONLY eat the "meat" parts of it, I had to switch them because I was wasting so much food that they refused to eat! They would pick through and snag all the larger red pieces out! Little turds!
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is a very picky eater and this is the only dry food she will eat. We have tried other foods but they make her sick if it happens to be a flavor she will eat.
Taylor T.
I have to switch my dog's food up every month because they get sick of food fast, they love this brand and eat it up quick. However, I would never personally stick to this brand for long since it isn't as healthy as most other brands.
Karissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA
MY DOG DOESN'T NORMALLY EAT DRY DOG FOOD, SHE IS VERY PICKY, BUT IN EFFORT TO MOVE AWAY FROM THR WET FOOD WE TRIED CHEF MICHAEL'S DRY DOG FOOD AND SHE LOVED IT! SHE GOBBLES UP THE ENTIRE BOWL AS SOON AS I FILL IT!
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dog was given this once and seemrd.to like it but I prefer all natural grain free foods for.my animals
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you like this dog food more than other similar brands?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Why is Purina different from other dog foods?
Leilani A.
Is Chef Michaels Dog Food a bit more expensive than other dog food you've bought before?
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What positive benefits has Purina had on your dog compared to other foods?
Leilani A.