BY CHEF MICHAELS DOG FOOD

• Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Does this come in a Senior Dog Version?Or a puppy version?2 Answers
Chef Michaels Dog Food
  • "Took her to the vet & they said she was perfectly fine just very picky so I switched her to Purina Chef Michael's Grilled Sirloin Steak Flavor and potato & green bean garnishes & She LOVES it!" in 11 reviews
  • "my dogs love michaels food but its 19.99 for a medium bag, but once in awhile i treat my dogs to this..they do pick out the chicken pieces which i dont like,but they eat it." in 7 reviews
  • "Its Kind of Pricey for the size of the bags they offer BUT The first ingredient listed on the bag is Beef Or Chicken(Depending on which flavor you buy.)" in 5 reviews
  • "My dog is a very picky eater and this is the only dry food she will eat." in 3 reviews
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs are OBSESSED with this. It's one of the only dog foods they seem to be really excited to eat (and eat all of). Good ingredients and a good price point. I wish they sold it near me - it's becoming harder and harder to find, Would definitely purchase again if I ran across it though!
Sandria C.
Detroit, MI
Chef Micheal's Purina Chef Michael's Dog Food  Is my dogs choice of food as of now. My 9 years old shih tzu seems to get tired of one food after a few months. He's so very picky.
Molly D.
Columbia , SC
My dogs love this brand/style of food. Actually, they're rather obsessed with it! But when they would ONLY eat the "meat" parts of it, I had to switch them because I was wasting so much food that they refused to eat! They would pick through and snag all the larger red pieces out! Little turds!
Jennymae G.
Gloucester, VA
My dog loves this food, her coat is so shiny after switching her. Also a plus for me is that have no problems with her gaining weight on this band. would recommend this one for your dog. Also my parents dog keeps trying to eat her food by crawling in the bag if left unzipped, she prefers it over her wilderness brand lol.
nelson S.
My dogs love this dog food I can serve it anytime of the day ! I usually serve it when I'm out all day
Kayla L.
4 out of my 5 dogs LOVE the food! It's a little expensive but it's worth it!
Courtney A.
The Colony, TX
I have small dogs, they would dig through the dog food to find the chunks of meat and only eat those!
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this for my dog recently, she ate the dry food pieces but not the meaty ones- you would think it would be the other way around....I'm thinking that they may have too big for her to chew (she's a long haired chihuahua mix and about the size of a cat. I've found that its healtheir to feed her a food with not a lot of animal byproduct from my vet, we have switched her to nutro ultra for small dogs.
Desiree C.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog loves this!!
Ela V.
League City, TX
Best dog food ever!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you like this dog food more than other similar brands?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Why is Purina different from other dog foods?
Leilani A.
Is Chef Michaels Dog Food a bit more expensive than other dog food you've bought before?
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
What positive benefits has Purina had on your dog compared to other foods?
Leilani A.