BY CHEF MICHAELS DOG FOOD

• Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Does this come in a Senior Dog Version?Or a puppy version?2 Answers
Chef Michaels Dog Food
  • "Took her to the vet & they said she was perfectly fine just very picky so I switched her to Purina Chef Michael's Grilled Sirloin Steak Flavor and potato & green bean garnishes & She LOVES it!" in 11 reviews
  • "my dogs love michaels food but its 19.99 for a medium bag, but once in awhile i treat my dogs to this..they do pick out the chicken pieces which i dont like,but they eat it." in 7 reviews
  • "Its Kind of Pricey for the size of the bags they offer BUT The first ingredient listed on the bag is Beef Or Chicken(Depending on which flavor you buy.)" in 5 reviews
  • "My dog is a very picky eater and this is the only dry food she will eat." in 3 reviews
Yaritza S.
Reading, PA
My dogs love it, they should make a bigger container because my bigger dogs enjoy it also but its more of a snack for for them. It's good quality food, just not something I would give my dogs all the time.
Elizabeth C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is very hard to please when it comes to dog food. This is one of the few kinds he will eat. It smells exactly like the food it claims to be. I think he likes it because it's like he is eating table food.
Stacey G.
Wolcott, CT
My family's little shih tzu Mia, who is a VERYYY picky eater LOVES this food. I've seen her turn down just about every kind of food AND treat but Chef Michaels she just loves.
Alaina F.
Sacramento, CA
Honestly my dog loved this food. And when I took her off of it she was truly upset and refused to eat anything for about 1.5 days. The reason I took her off of it was because I did some research and learned that it was terrible for dogs. Do your research before feeding your dog.
Margaret M.
elgin, SC
This has to be one of the best dog foods on the market today it is called chef michaels from purina. my dog is a very picky eatter but she feel in love with this stuff. it is a little pricey but to see her this happy it makes me happy.
Lilliana C.
Stickney, IL
My two dogs love this food! I chicken and beef bites appear to be real. I have to finicky dogs and they absolutely love it. They also sell some moist canned food and they devour that food every time.
samantha s.
Nicholasville, KY
We bought this for our 2 dogs (malt/chi, and full chi) they will usually eat anything! but they wouldn't touch this stuff. i have no idea why, but we never bought it again.
Annamaria C.
My dogs love michaels food but its 19.99 for a medium bag, but once in awhile i treat my dogs to this..they do pick out the chicken pieces which i don't like,but they eat it.
Liza C.
Lawrenceville, GA
My dogs love this food but I no longer buy it. It seems that there's a component that's making them have skin allergies. They now eat a grain free diet because of this...
Katie W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My dog really love this food, however, I have found him just eating the softer meaty pieces, and just pushing the kibble out of the way. This can lead to a lot of messes.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you like this dog food more than other similar brands?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Why is Purina different from other dog foods?
Leilani A.
Is Chef Michaels Dog Food a bit more expensive than other dog food you've bought before?
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What positive benefits has Purina had on your dog compared to other foods?
Leilani A.