BY CHEF MICHAELS DOG FOOD

• Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Does this come in a Senior Dog Version?Or a puppy version?2 Answers
Chef Michaels Dog Food
  • "Took her to the vet & they said she was perfectly fine just very picky so I switched her to Purina Chef Michael's Grilled Sirloin Steak Flavor and potato & green bean garnishes & She LOVES it!" in 11 reviews
  • "my dogs love michaels food but its 19.99 for a medium bag, but once in awhile i treat my dogs to this..they do pick out the chicken pieces which i dont like,but they eat it." in 7 reviews
  • "Its Kind of Pricey for the size of the bags they offer BUT The first ingredient listed on the bag is Beef Or Chicken(Depending on which flavor you buy.)" in 5 reviews
  • "My dog is a very picky eater and this is the only dry food she will eat." in 3 reviews
Randi C.
Poseyville, IN
After learning what should be in my pets dry food I will never feed this food to any dog again. They claim so many thgings that are false and can't even name some of their meet. Trust me, look into what your feeding your dog and you'll be shocked. The only reason your dogs like this food is because it is literally the equevilent to McDonalds in the dog food world.
alexandra c.
My dog loves this food sometimes if I get it! Its for of a nice little treat for her and she gets excited it she doesn't eat it for a while!
Amy M.
Corp Christi, TX
I liked the concept of this when it first came out and bought it. It was also not overly expensive. My dogs seemed to really enjoy it the first few feedings but by the time I bought the 2nd bag they weren't as interested and picked at it all day. I would recommend trying it but if your dogs are picky eaters it might not be the right fit.
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this for my dog recently, she ate the dry food pieces but not the meaty ones- you would think it would be the other way around....I'm thinking that they may have too big for her to chew (she's a long haired chihuahua mix and about the size of a cat. I've found that its healtheir to feed her a food with not a lot of animal byproduct from my vet, we have switched her to nutro ultra for small dogs.
Jessica M.
My dogs always hated hard food but once we started on this they changed their tune. I actually just ran out and have to rush to the store today because they are going nuts for it.
Theresa S.
I have three dogs and they currently love this dog food. One is a puggle and every morning he whines as I am scooping the food out of the bag. All 3 dogs inhale this dog food. I am so glad that we have finally found a product that they can enjoy and is health for them. We currently use the steak kind.
Alison N.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I use this occasionally as my dogs love the taste and its less expensive then the more appropriate less corn/soy/wheat additive free meals I usually ge for my lil guys.
carol p.
Kyle, TX
I have 2 older dogs that really enjoy tis food. It has a softer texture that they really seem to enjoy.
Courtney A.
The Colony, TX
I have small dogs, they would dig through the dog food to find the chunks of meat and only eat those!
Megan D.
Taylor, MI
This should not be labeled "premium" brand dog food. It has garbage ingredients that dogs should not be fed.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you like this dog food more than other similar brands?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Why is Purina different from other dog foods?
Leilani A.
Is Chef Michaels Dog Food a bit more expensive than other dog food you've bought before?
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
What positive benefits has Purina had on your dog compared to other foods?
Leilani A.