BY CHEF MICHAELS DOG FOOD

• Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Does this come in a Senior Dog Version?Or a puppy version?2 Answers
Chef Michaels Dog Food
  • "Took her to the vet & they said she was perfectly fine just very picky so I switched her to Purina Chef Michael's Grilled Sirloin Steak Flavor and potato & green bean garnishes & She LOVES it!" in 11 reviews
  • "my dogs love michaels food but its 19.99 for a medium bag, but once in awhile i treat my dogs to this..they do pick out the chicken pieces which i dont like,but they eat it." in 7 reviews
  • "Its Kind of Pricey for the size of the bags they offer BUT The first ingredient listed on the bag is Beef Or Chicken(Depending on which flavor you buy.)" in 5 reviews
  • "My dog is a very picky eater and this is the only dry food she will eat." in 3 reviews
Jessica S.
Elliott, IA
This food ranks right up there with the worst stuff you can buy. Read the ingredients on this product and you will see why. Anything that comes from Purina is not good for any of your pets. Bad ingredients only results in bad health for your pets.
Kimberly h.
Bullhead city, AZ
My dog loves this kind! I admit I spoil her from time to time with human food, so she has taking less of a liking towards dog food. I gave her this kind and to my surprise she loved it! This is now what i give her
Alison S.
Trafford, PA
This is a product that my family buys occasionally for my dogs as a treat and they love it! Sometimes it can get a bit pricer than their regular dog food, so we usually only buy it when we have a coupon.
Ani P.
SELLERSBURG, IN
Chef Michaels is the only hard food my dog will eat. Why? I don't know.. I'm not a dog. But he loves it. It's a moist/soft sort of hard dog food. He prefers beef.. .but he'll eat the chicken also.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
I originally bought this because it did not have wheat as one of the main ingredients for my itchy schnauzer. He LOVES this food! He will eat it dry without a single grumble or complaint. There are always coupons for this food too.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ
Those little meaty morsel in my house are big trouble ! Both my little monsters pick them out and leave all hhard food behind. But when they hear the bag open i have their full attention. It's a great dogfood just not for my dogs.
Stephanie S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
The ingredients are really poor. I would never suggest feeding this as your pet's sole kibble just based on the quality and ingredients alone. As for taste - they love it! But it's certainly not going to keep them healthy.
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Not only me, but every person that I know that has tried this brand with their dog has experienced a bad reaction. My dog got really sick. Which is a bummer, because it was kind of expensive!
Leslibeth M.
Chula Vista, CA
I've tried to feed my 3 dogs all sorts of organic foods and Iams and they never seem to really get into them. I decided to try Chef Michael's and they're obsessed! I think it's the meat chunks or something in the purina really appeals to them so, for now, I'm strictly buying chef michael's for my boys.
Ashley K.
Garden City, KS
I have two little chihuahuas and they both love this food! My little boy has a bad habit of picking out the meaty pieces first, but we don't give them more food until they eat all of it.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you like this dog food more than other similar brands?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Why is Purina different from other dog foods?
Leilani A.
Is Chef Michaels Dog Food a bit more expensive than other dog food you've bought before?
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What positive benefits has Purina had on your dog compared to other foods?
Leilani A.