BY CHEF MICHAELS DOG FOOD

• Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Does this come in a Senior Dog Version?Or a puppy version?2 Answers
Chef Michaels Dog Food
  • "Took her to the vet & they said she was perfectly fine just very picky so I switched her to Purina Chef Michael's Grilled Sirloin Steak Flavor and potato & green bean garnishes & She LOVES it!" in 11 reviews
  • "my dogs love michaels food but its 19.99 for a medium bag, but once in awhile i treat my dogs to this..they do pick out the chicken pieces which i dont like,but they eat it." in 7 reviews
  • "Its Kind of Pricey for the size of the bags they offer BUT The first ingredient listed on the bag is Beef Or Chicken(Depending on which flavor you buy.)" in 5 reviews
  • "My dog is a very picky eater and this is the only dry food she will eat." in 3 reviews
Taylor T.
I have to switch my dog's food up every month because they get sick of food fast, they love this brand and eat it up quick. However, I would never personally stick to this brand for long since it isn't as healthy as most other brands.
Lizzie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
This has to be one of my dogs favorite brands. The small size of the can is perfect for her. She even likes the dry food which is hard to do with her! Normally she turns her nose up at any dry food but she eats Chef Michael's up!
Jennymae G.
Gloucester, VA
My dog loves this food, her coat is so shiny after switching her. Also a plus for me is that have no problems with her gaining weight on this band. would recommend this one for your dog. Also my parents dog keeps trying to eat her food by crawling in the bag if left unzipped, she prefers it over her wilderness brand lol.
Donna S.
Decatur, GA
My dog, Chloe is really chowing away at her Chef Michaels, and I love it because the first ingredient isn't corn or a filler. Its actually chicken and beef (depending on which one you purchase). We all known that the first few ingredients are what's important!
Maritza G.
Saint Cloud, FL
My dog loved this kind of dog food. I like how it had soft chew-able meat mixed with hard food. This might not be Purina's fault but the last 3 bags I purchased were all moldy. So I stopped purchasing this kind of dog food.
Brooke S.
Overton, TX
The first time I brought this home, my three girls ate it up! I have a chi chi who is extremely picky and she seems to love this so much. My rottie girl also loves it, she takes a bit more to fill her up but all three of my girls love it. Even my cat loves it too
Heather P.
N Chesterfld, VA
I bought this for my two dogs and while they would eat the 'meaty' pieces they wouldn't touch the rest, basically the bulk of the food. They aren't particularly picky so I'm not sure why. I'll also add that when I glanced at the ingredients I was a little concerned. There is a lot of extra stuff in this food.
Christina T.
Phoenix, AZ
I have fed this to some of our more picky dogs before and they love it because of the small chicken pieces in it. I think it is a good food, but purina one seems to be healtheir and has the same chicken pieces in it.
Kassandra D.
Orange, CA
My chihuahua is so picky, he hates to eat the same thing all the time.. so I had to buy different foods, dry, wet, jerky, etc.. etc.. until... I hit the jackpot with Chef Michael's his favorite .. Chicken! thank you so much.. Scooby thanks you too.. :)
Jessica S.
Elliott, IA
This food ranks right up there with the worst stuff you can buy. Read the ingredients on this product and you will see why. Anything that comes from Purina is not good for any of your pets. Bad ingredients only results in bad health for your pets.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you like this dog food more than other similar brands?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Why is Purina different from other dog foods?
Leilani A.
Is Chef Michaels Dog Food a bit more expensive than other dog food you've bought before?
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What positive benefits has Purina had on your dog compared to other foods?
Leilani A.