BY CHEF MICHAELS DOG FOOD

• Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Does this come in a Senior Dog Version?Or a puppy version?2 Answers
Chef Michaels Dog Food
  • "Took her to the vet & they said she was perfectly fine just very picky so I switched her to Purina Chef Michael's Grilled Sirloin Steak Flavor and potato & green bean garnishes & She LOVES it!" in 11 reviews
  • "my dogs love michaels food but its 19.99 for a medium bag, but once in awhile i treat my dogs to this..they do pick out the chicken pieces which i dont like,but they eat it." in 7 reviews
  • "Its Kind of Pricey for the size of the bags they offer BUT The first ingredient listed on the bag is Beef Or Chicken(Depending on which flavor you buy.)" in 5 reviews
  • "My dog is a very picky eater and this is the only dry food she will eat." in 3 reviews
Joyce M.
Unionville, MO
I have a Chihuahua/Rat Terrier mix and he just loves this food.He is very picky and will not eat most dog foods.He loves the wet food,dry,he will hardly eat.I feel good about giving him this food especially since it is a healtheir choice than others out there.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
I looked into these for my Maltipoo and Maltese because they like the Beneful wet food so much. We give it to them once a week as a treat, normally give dry food. Anyway, the package is tiny and cost more than what we normally get. With two dogs, I want to get as much as I can for my money. Not impressed.
Kayla S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This food is the lowest of the low when it come to quality. It is a food that is full of grains, glutens and fillers. All of which are absolutely horrible for your dog. It can cause skin, stomach, and ear issues. I would never feed this to my dog.
Stephanie A.
Norwalk, CA
I have four little dogs and they are very picky when to comes to food but they have no problem with Chef Michales. They love this stuff. For money it is too much money because I have four dogs but if I only had one or two dogs this would be perfect
Ultima C.
Austin, TX
My dog is getting older, and was having trouble with her old dog food. So we switched her to this. We tried to feed her some of Rachel Ray's brand but she wouldn't eat it. So we've kept her on Chef Michael's (with a combination of wet dog food.)
Karen E.
Yucaipa, CA
My dog is a very picky eater. I went through at least ten different foods for him that he wouldn't eat until I tried Chef Michael's. He loves it. He picks through it and eats all the chicken pieces first. If it was up to him it would be all chicken pieces. I won't give him more until he eats his peas and carrots. My cat even goes over and eats some of the chicken pieces when there are some left.
Tabatha H.
Mcchord Afb, WA
My chihuahua LOVES this. She won't eat any other kind of food. I've tried switching her to "healtheir" options, but she won't have it. The vet says she's in great shape, not overweight, good skin, so obviously the food can't be terrible for her.
Amy M.
Corp Christi, TX
I liked the concept of this when it first came out and bought it. It was also not overly expensive. My dogs seemed to really enjoy it the first few feedings but by the time I bought the 2nd bag they weren't as interested and picked at it all day. I would recommend trying it but if your dogs are picky eaters it might not be the right fit.
Karren V.
Lakeview, OR
My Dogs love this dog food. Its Kind of Pricey for the size of the bags they offer BUT The first ingredient listed on the bag is Beef Or Chicken(Depending on which flavor you buy.) My Dogs prefer the beef flavor, one of them tends to pick out all the chicken and just eat the rest of it. My dogs are weird what can I say.I can also Never find big bags of the food, Just the smaller bags.
Amelia F.
Sparta, NJ
My dog is a very picky eater! She was in a rescue that fed her pasta all the time and when we got her she did not like the fact that we were feeding her dog food! We were giving up and decided to try chef michael's....we were surprised when her bowl was empty within an hour!!!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you like this dog food more than other similar brands?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Why is Purina different from other dog foods?
Leilani A.
Is Chef Michaels Dog Food a bit more expensive than other dog food you've bought before?
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What positive benefits has Purina had on your dog compared to other foods?
Leilani A.