BY CHEF MICHAELS DOG FOOD

• Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Does this come in a Senior Dog Version?Or a puppy version?2 Answers
Chef Michaels Dog Food
  • "Took her to the vet & they said she was perfectly fine just very picky so I switched her to Purina Chef Michael's Grilled Sirloin Steak Flavor and potato & green bean garnishes & She LOVES it!" in 11 reviews
  • "my dogs love michaels food but its 19.99 for a medium bag, but once in awhile i treat my dogs to this..they do pick out the chicken pieces which i dont like,but they eat it." in 7 reviews
  • "Its Kind of Pricey for the size of the bags they offer BUT The first ingredient listed on the bag is Beef Or Chicken(Depending on which flavor you buy.)" in 5 reviews
  • "My dog is a very picky eater and this is the only dry food she will eat." in 3 reviews
Amy M.
Corp Christi, TX
I liked the concept of this when it first came out and bought it. It was also not overly expensive. My dogs seemed to really enjoy it the first few feedings but by the time I bought the 2nd bag they weren't as interested and picked at it all day. I would recommend trying it but if your dogs are picky eaters it might not be the right fit.
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this for my dog recently, she ate the dry food pieces but not the meaty ones- you would think it would be the other way around....I'm thinking that they may have too big for her to chew (she's a long haired chihuahua mix and about the size of a cat. I've found that its healtheir to feed her a food with not a lot of animal byproduct from my vet, we have switched her to nutro ultra for small dogs.
Jocelyn A.
My dog can be quite picky & gets sick of her dog food easily. We try not to give her Chef Michael's as often. But when we do she devours it.

Angela D.
Charleston, SC
My two girls do not like the dry food of this brand. They only like Royal Canine which is a "better brand" dog food with a better protein quality. They did; however, like the can food but now for long. They only ate it a few times and then acted like they did not like it.
Yaritza S.
Reading, PA
My dogs love it, they should make a bigger container because my bigger dogs enjoy it also but its more of a snack for for them. It's good quality food, just not something I would give my dogs all the time.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
I looked into these for my Maltipoo and Maltese because they like the Beneful wet food so much. We give it to them once a week as a treat, normally give dry food. Anyway, the package is tiny and cost more than what we normally get. With two dogs, I want to get as much as I can for my money. Not impressed.
Kellie K.
Salinas, CA
I highly recommend this stuff i sometimes spoil my baby's by missing this with there hard food they love it =) very affordable
Charli M.
bonita
I realize not everyone can or wants to feed their dogs premium natural dog food. So with that said I have seen dogs enjoy this food and do fine on it. Its affordable and easy to buy at the grocery store. I recommend that you do some research and you might see that premium foods are so much healtheir for your pets and they eat less, and poo less. But if this is all you afford or chose to do I'm happy that you love a dog and are giving it a great life. All dogs need good food and good love and this food can do that.
Courtney A.
The Colony, TX
I have small dogs, they would dig through the dog food to find the chunks of meat and only eat those!
Katiana A.
My dogs like this food but it isn't their first choice they usually eat it if we run out of Caesars but not immediately they linger to see if there's another option
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you like this dog food more than other similar brands?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Why is Purina different from other dog foods?
Leilani A.
Is Chef Michaels Dog Food a bit more expensive than other dog food you've bought before?
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
What positive benefits has Purina had on your dog compared to other foods?
Leilani A.