BY CHEF MICHAELS DOG FOOD

• Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Does this come in a Senior Dog Version?Or a puppy version?2 Answers
Chef Michaels Dog Food
  • "Took her to the vet & they said she was perfectly fine just very picky so I switched her to Purina Chef Michael's Grilled Sirloin Steak Flavor and potato & green bean garnishes & She LOVES it!" in 11 reviews
  • "my dogs love michaels food but its 19.99 for a medium bag, but once in awhile i treat my dogs to this..they do pick out the chicken pieces which i dont like,but they eat it." in 7 reviews
  • "Its Kind of Pricey for the size of the bags they offer BUT The first ingredient listed on the bag is Beef Or Chicken(Depending on which flavor you buy.)" in 5 reviews
  • "My dog is a very picky eater and this is the only dry food she will eat." in 3 reviews
Karissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA
MY DOG DOESN'T NORMALLY EAT DRY DOG FOOD, SHE IS VERY PICKY, BUT IN EFFORT TO MOVE AWAY FROM THR WET FOOD WE TRIED CHEF MICHAEL'S DRY DOG FOOD AND SHE LOVED IT! SHE GOBBLES UP THE ENTIRE BOWL AS SOON AS I FILL IT!
Amanda B.
Roslyn Heights, NY
My dog loves this stuff. She comes running when she hears the can pop open. I don't even think she chews, she finishes everything in like 1-2 minutes. She licks the plate clean too, so I guess it tastes good!
Shawndra B.
Ft Leonard Wood, MO
My dog absolutely loves this dry dog food. She loves both but I'd say she prefers the beef over the chicken. My local store only offers the small bag . I don't know if it comes in a larger size but I would like to be able to purchase a larger size. The only drawback is that I think it's a bit pricey.
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
My dogs love this brand/style of food. Actually, they're rather obsessed with it! But when they would ONLY eat the "meat" parts of it, I had to switch them because I was wasting so much food that they refused to eat! They would pick through and snag all the larger red pieces out! Little turds!
Jordan Q.
Staten Island , Ny
I mixed half a container of the tins of the chef michaels wet food with my dogs regular dry food. He is only 7 pounds and has a hard time keeping weight on, I added this to his diet and have since switched to Fresh Pet. He seemed to really enjoy this brands chicken and lamb flavors! He would never eat the beef or brisket though!
Angela D.
Charleston, SC
My two girls do not like the dry food of this brand. They only like Royal Canine which is a "better brand" dog food with a better protein quality. They did; however, like the can food but now for long. They only ate it a few times and then acted like they did not like it.
Kendra A.
Kingston, MA
Although not the worst in terms of ingredients, this dog food defiantly is not a good one. It contains poultry by- products, which is the scraps (including beaks, feet, and underdeveloped eggs) left from processing poultry like chickens and turkey. It also has artificial colors, no probiotics, and contains menadione, which has is linked to liver toxicity and allergies.
Katie H.
Alden, NY
My two year old pup Charlotte has been loving Chef Michael's, and she is the pickiest dog I have ever had!
This is the only dry dog food that she will eat everyday, and its pretty cheap, which makes me happy too.
So Chef Michael's makes both pet, and owner happy, and you can't get any better than that!
Jane A.
Wahiawa, HI
We have a rescue dog with a very sensitive stomach and were at a loss what to feed him. We tried everything from expensive Vet recommended brands to cheap grocery store finds and nothing worked until this. This is the only food he we have found he will happily eat without upsetting his stomach. Definite keeper!
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
I looked into these for my Maltipoo and Maltese because they like the Beneful wet food so much. We give it to them once a week as a treat, normally give dry food. Anyway, the package is tiny and cost more than what we normally get. With two dogs, I want to get as much as I can for my money. Not impressed.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you like this dog food more than other similar brands?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Why is Purina different from other dog foods?
Leilani A.
Is Chef Michaels Dog Food a bit more expensive than other dog food you've bought before?
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What positive benefits has Purina had on your dog compared to other foods?
Leilani A.