BY CHEF MICHAELS DOG FOOD

• Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Does this come in a Senior Dog Version?Or a puppy version?2 Answers
Chef Michaels Dog Food
  • "Took her to the vet & they said she was perfectly fine just very picky so I switched her to Purina Chef Michael's Grilled Sirloin Steak Flavor and potato & green bean garnishes & She LOVES it!" in 11 reviews
  • "my dogs love michaels food but its 19.99 for a medium bag, but once in awhile i treat my dogs to this..they do pick out the chicken pieces which i dont like,but they eat it." in 7 reviews
  • "Its Kind of Pricey for the size of the bags they offer BUT The first ingredient listed on the bag is Beef Or Chicken(Depending on which flavor you buy.)" in 5 reviews
  • "My dog is a very picky eater and this is the only dry food she will eat." in 3 reviews
Jane A.
Wahiawa, HI
We have a rescue dog with a very sensitive stomach and were at a loss what to feed him. We tried everything from expensive Vet recommended brands to cheap grocery store finds and nothing worked until this. This is the only food he we have found he will happily eat without upsetting his stomach. Definite keeper!
Yashica P.
Eastlake, OH
My dog love this type of dog food it give's him energy and he has lots of that
Buffy S.
Polson, MT
I have a very finicky min pin who refuses to eat anything other than Chef Micheal's chicken flavor. I have tried several different brands and this is seriously the one thing that she will eat.
Katie H.
Alden, NY
My two year old pup Charlotte has been loving Chef Michael's, and she is the pickiest dog I have ever had!
This is the only dry dog food that she will eat everyday, and its pretty cheap, which makes me happy too.
So Chef Michael's makes both pet, and owner happy, and you can't get any better than that!
Amy M.
Corp Christi, TX
I liked the concept of this when it first came out and bought it. It was also not overly expensive. My dogs seemed to really enjoy it the first few feedings but by the time I bought the 2nd bag they weren't as interested and picked at it all day. I would recommend trying it but if your dogs are picky eaters it might not be the right fit.
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this for my dog recently, she ate the dry food pieces but not the meaty ones- you would think it would be the other way around....I'm thinking that they may have too big for her to chew (she's a long haired chihuahua mix and about the size of a cat. I've found that its healtheir to feed her a food with not a lot of animal byproduct from my vet, we have switched her to nutro ultra for small dogs.
Kassandra D.
Orange, CA
My chihuahua is so picky, he hates to eat the same thing all the time.. so I had to buy different foods, dry, wet, jerky, etc.. etc.. until... I hit the jackpot with Chef Michael's his favorite .. Chicken! thank you so much.. Scooby thanks you too.. :)
Stephanie L.
Indianapolis, IN
When I was first trying to find the right dog food for my dog Kaycee I came across Chef Michael's and she loved it for about 6 months and then it was like she didn't want it anymore. Also it was a bit pricey to.
Courtney A.
The Colony, TX
I have small dogs, they would dig through the dog food to find the chunks of meat and only eat those!
Gabrelle B.
Poughkeepsie, NY
OMG my dog is such a picky eater and she loves this!! When she sees me get the bag out she goes crazy!!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you like this dog food more than other similar brands?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Why is Purina different from other dog foods?
Leilani A.
Is Chef Michaels Dog Food a bit more expensive than other dog food you've bought before?
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
What positive benefits has Purina had on your dog compared to other foods?
Leilani A.