BY CHEF MICHAELS DOG FOOD

• Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Does this come in a Senior Dog Version?Or a puppy version?2 Answers
Chef Michaels Dog Food
  • "Took her to the vet & they said she was perfectly fine just very picky so I switched her to Purina Chef Michael's Grilled Sirloin Steak Flavor and potato & green bean garnishes & She LOVES it!" in 11 reviews
  • "my dogs love michaels food but its 19.99 for a medium bag, but once in awhile i treat my dogs to this..they do pick out the chicken pieces which i dont like,but they eat it." in 7 reviews
  • "Its Kind of Pricey for the size of the bags they offer BUT The first ingredient listed on the bag is Beef Or Chicken(Depending on which flavor you buy.)" in 5 reviews
  • "My dog is a very picky eater and this is the only dry food she will eat." in 3 reviews
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this for my dog recently, she ate the dry food pieces but not the meaty ones- you would think it would be the other way around....I'm thinking that they may have too big for her to chew (she's a long haired chihuahua mix and about the size of a cat. I've found that its healtheir to feed her a food with not a lot of animal byproduct from my vet, we have switched her to nutro ultra for small dogs.
Ashley N.
Kapolei, HI
I have been purchasing chef Michaels for three months now and I'm delighted. I have three different breeds of dogs, a maltese, a tea cup Chihuahua, and a terrier Ana this is the first food that they all agree on. Even my puppy with a sensitive stomach has had no accidents since eating it.
Shastri P.
I used to have major problems getting my toy-sized Yorkshire Terrier to eat anything at all. She is a picky eater & sometimes would refuse to eat for a day or more. And then, I discovered Chef Michaels Beef Brisket Dog Food. I tried feeding them other flavors, but they would just leave it there. When nothing else will do for their palates or tummies, THIS is what I turn to as the remedy!!!!!!!!!
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
My dogs have been on a human, rice and chicken diet for most of their lives so they were pretty picky eaters. I bought this because I had a $3 off coupon and when i opened it they couldn't wait to eat it. I have the Sirloin Steak flavor and it converted them from human food eaters back to dog food eaters. Love this product!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I feed my dog the rotisserie chicken food with the dried pieces of chicken. She absolutely loves that. I mix it in about 50/50 with a higher quality food because my dog is a picky eater, and she loves the chicken pieces.

These foods aren't the most nutritionally sound, but I can't find much wrong with the dried chicken pieces.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
LIKE MY REVIEW
my dog loves this product, but unfortunately i have been hearing a lot about dogs, bull dogs, and bigger,,, meaner breed dogs supposedly are going into a seizure like episode. i don't know if this is a scam or a conspiracy, but i have stopped and switched to pedigree until i quit hearing the rumor... sigh.
Rosemarie W.
Buffalo, NY
About this a couple times for a snack for the dogs. I mostly feed them hard food but i buy some food every now and then for a treat and every time I buy this they seem to goblet it right up.I'm sure if I put them on a straight diet of this food he needed all the time. It looks healthy looks fresh when you start up.
Randi C.
Poseyville, IN
After learning what should be in my pets dry food I will never feed this food to any dog again. They claim so many thgings that are false and can't even name some of their meet. Trust me, look into what your feeding your dog and you'll be shocked. The only reason your dogs like this food is because it is literally the equevilent to McDonalds in the dog food world.
Debbie B.
Fairbanks, AK
I have two dogs and only one of them will eat this brand, but then again he eats anything and everything pretty much. I paid 11..99 for a bag with a dollar off coupon, 4.5 lbs. I think it is a little pricey for that amount. A higher quality dog food I can get for a few dollars more and get a full 5 lbs.
Karissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA
MY DOG DOESN'T NORMALLY EAT DRY DOG FOOD, SHE IS VERY PICKY, BUT IN EFFORT TO MOVE AWAY FROM THR WET FOOD WE TRIED CHEF MICHAEL'S DRY DOG FOOD AND SHE LOVED IT! SHE GOBBLES UP THE ENTIRE BOWL AS SOON AS I FILL IT!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you like this dog food more than other similar brands?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Why is Purina different from other dog foods?
Leilani A.
Is Chef Michaels Dog Food a bit more expensive than other dog food you've bought before?
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What positive benefits has Purina had on your dog compared to other foods?
Leilani A.