BY CHEF MICHAELS DOG FOOD

• Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Does this come in a Senior Dog Version?Or a puppy version?2 Answers
Chef Michaels Dog Food
  • "Took her to the vet & they said she was perfectly fine just very picky so I switched her to Purina Chef Michael's Grilled Sirloin Steak Flavor and potato & green bean garnishes & She LOVES it!" in 11 reviews
  • "my dogs love michaels food but its 19.99 for a medium bag, but once in awhile i treat my dogs to this..they do pick out the chicken pieces which i dont like,but they eat it." in 7 reviews
  • "Its Kind of Pricey for the size of the bags they offer BUT The first ingredient listed on the bag is Beef Or Chicken(Depending on which flavor you buy.)" in 5 reviews
  • "My dog is a very picky eater and this is the only dry food she will eat." in 3 reviews
Angie L.
Silver Spring, MD
I brought this and my shiba never looked back! I tried to switch his food and he did not eat for three days. When i brought this again he ate it right up and was looking for more!
Alison N.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I use this occasionally as my dogs love the taste and its less expensive then the more appropriate less corn/soy/wheat additive free meals I usually ge for my lil guys.
Leilani A.
My two dogs love it and cant wait for me to put their bowls down when I fill it up with the dog food. It is also very good for them especially the younger one.
Bonny P.
Perkinston, MS
My dog likes this food. Although I have to admit she's not very picky. It's reasonable when you use a coupon, and they seem to be available quite frequently.
Cynthia G.
Lynnwood, WA
Well what can say other than my lovely princess loves this food. But mostly the pices that look like chicken she eats those first then the other stuff haha
Abbey M.
The only food my American Eskimo will eat! She loves the "carrots." This is made with good ingredients too so I can feel good about feeding her this food.
Heather G.
Phoenix, AZ
My dog, Waffles can't get enough of his nightly bowl of Chef Michael's. Because it is a little pricier, he believes it is a treat and goes crazy for it.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog didn't really take to it. It Looks like it's got really healthy ingredients in it, like peas and carrots and rice, but she just wouldn't eat it.
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this brand. It has real meat and grains in it. It looks like it’s real meat so it tricks my spoiled dog into thinking I cooked him chicken.
Bethany H.
Georgetown, OH
My dogs get this as a special treat, they love it and would prefer to have it everyday, but they would not be able to get out of the house if I did that!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you like this dog food more than other similar brands?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Why is Purina different from other dog foods?
Leilani A.
Is Chef Michaels Dog Food a bit more expensive than other dog food you've bought before?
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What positive benefits has Purina had on your dog compared to other foods?