Alexandra O.
Utica, NY
I'll be honest, I have never tried with specific food with my dog and wouldn't ever but that stems from te brand. I had been feeding a Purina brand food to my cats last year and that's all they had been on through their lives when my female calico was getting very sick, urinating blood, not urinating at all, acting lethargic and wouldn't play with her brother. She was very unlike herself. I brought a sample of the urine to her vet and he asked for some information, including what we feed her. When I told him Purina he was ready to scold me. He called back once her tests had come in and what he thought was going on, WAS going on. The food wasn't digesting correctly and so in turn, crystal were forming in her urine, blocking the way of it coming out and scratching her internally as they were squeezed out here and there. The Vet said to do some research on Purina. From what I found, it is a very cheap brand with very bad benefits. The food is connected with a lot of illness and problems in pets and once we got her off of that brand and on to something much healtheir, she was GREAT! I noticed a new energy in her and her brother and better skin and coat quality. I am so glad that we figured it out before anything really bad happened. PLEASE, DO YOUR RESEARCH. DO NOT FEED THIS TO YOUR FURRY BABIES!