Add a Photo

#97 in Dog Food
Photos (4)
nelson S.
nelson S.

My dogs love this dog food I can serve it anytime of the day ! I usually serve it when I'm out all day
Jennymae G.
Jennymae G.
Gloucester, VA

My dog loves this food, her coat is so shiny after switching her. Also a plus for me is that have no problems with her gaining weight on this band. would recommend this one for your dog. Also my parents dog keeps trying to eat her food by crawling in the bag if left unzipped, she prefers it over her wilderness brand lol.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Raeford, NC

My dogs love this brand/style of food. Actually, they're rather obsessed with it! But when they would ONLY eat the "meat" parts of it, I had to switch them because I was wasting so much food that they refused to eat! They would pick through and snag all the larger red pieces out! Little turds!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.

The only food my American Eskimo will eat! She loves the "carrots." This is made with good ingredients too so I can feel good about feeding her this food.
Kimberly h.
Kimberly h.
Bullhead City, AZ

My dog loves this kind! I admit I spoil her from time to time with human food, so she has taking less of a liking towards dog food. I gave her this kind and to my surprise she loved it! This is now what i give her
Cori S.
Cori S.
Galloway , OH

I love Chef Michaels dog food and my puppy loves it she really only likes certain brands and this is one of them and it is really healthy for them
Toni L.
Toni L.
Portland, CT

I love that the first ingredient is meat, plus you can see vegetables in the food. My girls love it!
flossie s.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH

Have never tried chief michaels dog food before, but it sounds like a good one to try, will be looking for it
maria eugenia m.
maria eugenia m.
Medley, Fl. 33178-1044

MY DOG DOESN'T NORMALLY EAT DRY DOG FOOD, SHE IS VERY PICKY, BUT IN EFFORT TO MOVE AWAY FROM THR WET FOOD WE TRIED CHEF MICHAEL'S DRY DOG FOOD AND SHE LOVED IT! SHE GOBBLES UP THE ENTIRE BOWL AS SOON AS I FILL IT
Auriel S.
Auriel S.
Nashville, Tn

My dogs are OBSESSED with this. It's one of the only dog foods they seem to be really excited to eat (and eat all of). Good ingredients and a good price point. I wish they sold it near me - it's becoming harder and harder to find, Would definitely purchase again if I ran across it though!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

Do you like this dog food more than other similar brands?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA

Why is Purina different from other dog foods?
Leilani A.
Leilani A.

Is Chef Michaels Dog Food a bit more expensive than other dog food you've bought before?
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC

What positive benefits has Purina had on your dog compared to other foods?
donna t.
donna t.
Meriden, CT

Does this come in a Senior Dog Version?Or a puppy version?