Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Jennymae G.
Jennymae G.
Gloucester, VA

My dog loves this food, her coat is so shiny after switching her. Also a plus for me is that have no problems with her gaining weight on this band. would recommend this one for your dog. Also my parents dog keeps trying to eat her food by crawling in the bag if left unzipped, she prefers it over her wilderness brand lol.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Raeford, NC

My dogs love this brand/style of food. Actually, they're rather obsessed with it! But when they would ONLY eat the "meat" parts of it, I had to switch them because I was wasting so much food that they refused to eat! They would pick through and snag all the larger red pieces out! Little turds!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.

The only food my American Eskimo will eat! She loves the "carrots." This is made with good ingredients too so I can feel good about feeding her this food.
flossie s.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH

Have never tried chief michaels dog food before, but it sounds like a good one to try, will be looking for it
Toni L.
Toni L.
Portland, CT

I love that the first ingredient is meat, plus you can see vegetables in the food. My girls love it!
Kimberly h.
Kimberly h.
Bullhead City, AZ

My dog loves this kind! I admit I spoil her from time to time with human food, so she has taking less of a liking towards dog food. I gave her this kind and to my surprise she loved it! This is now what i give her
aileena jeane s.
aileena jeane s.
ormoc city, leyte, philippines

My dogs are also a picky eaters..they wanted meat or chicken orbones or even rice..and also fish but when it comes to vegies they left it behind...so i think i would like to try these dog food for my pets...
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
New Milford, CT

My dog is very hard to please when it comes to dog food. This is one of the few kinds he will eat. It smells exactly like the food it claims to be. I think he likes it because it's like he is eating table food.
Cori S.
Cori S.
Galloway, OH

I love Chef Michaels dog food and my puppy loves it she really only likes certain brands and this is one of them and it is really healthy for them
maria eugenia m.
maria eugenia m.
Medley, Fl. 33178-1044

MY DOG DOESN'T NORMALLY EAT DRY DOG FOOD, SHE IS VERY PICKY, BUT IN EFFORT TO MOVE AWAY FROM THR WET FOOD WE TRIED CHEF MICHAEL'S DRY DOG FOOD AND SHE LOVED IT! SHE GOBBLES UP THE ENTIRE BOWL AS SOON AS I FILL IT
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

Do you like this dog food more than other similar brands?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA

Why is Purina different from other dog foods?
Leilani A.

Is Chef Michaels Dog Food a bit more expensive than other dog food you've bought before?
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC

What positive benefits has Purina had on your dog compared to other foods?

Join Now