Highlights
Candace R.
  • Took her to the vet & they said she was perfectly fine just very picky so I switched her to Purina Chef Michael's Grilled Sirloin Steak Flavor and potato & green bean garnishes & She LOVES it! in 11 reviews.

• Annamaria C.
  • my dogs love michaels food but its 19.99 for a medium bag, but once in awhile i treat my dogs to this..they do pick out the chicken pieces which i dont like,but they eat it. in 7 reviews.

• Karren V.
  • Its Kind of Pricey for the size of the bags they offer BUT The first ingredient listed on the bag is Beef Or Chicken(Depending on which flavor you buy.) in 5 reviews.

• Laurie  a.
  • My dog is a very picky eater and this is the only dry food she will eat. in 3 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Jennymae G.

My dog loves this food, her coat is so shiny after switching her. Also a plus for me is that have no problems with her gaining weight on this band. would recommend this one for your dog. Also my parents dog keeps trying to eat her food by crawling in the bag if left unzipped, she prefers it over her wilderness brand lol.

Molly D.

My dogs love this brand/style of food. Actually, they're rather obsessed with it! But when they would ONLY eat the "meat" parts of it, I had to switch them because I was wasting so much food that they refused to eat! They would pick through and snag all the larger red pieces out! Little turds!

maria eugenia m.

MY DOG DOESN'T NORMALLY EAT DRY DOG FOOD, SHE IS VERY PICKY, BUT IN EFFORT TO MOVE AWAY FROM THR WET FOOD WE TRIED CHEF MICHAEL'S DRY DOG FOOD AND SHE LOVED IT! SHE GOBBLES UP THE ENTIRE BOWL AS SOON AS I FILL IT

Abbey M.

The only food my American Eskimo will eat! She loves the "carrots." This is made with good ingredients too so I can feel good about feeding her this food.

Cori S.

I love Chef Michaels dog food and my puppy loves it she really only likes certain brands and this is one of them and it is really healthy for them

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Allyson L.

Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels?

1 answerMay 20 - 2013 - 9:15 p.m.
    Allyson L.

Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels?

1 answerMay 20 - 2013 - 9:15 p.m.
    donna t.
    donna t.

Does this come in a Senior Dog Version?Or a puppy version?

2 answersMay 14 - 2013 - 6:52 p.m.
    Elizabeth W.
    Elizabeth W.

What positive benefits has Purina had on your dog compared to other foods?

3 answersMar 25 - 2013 - 1:27 p.m.
    Leilani A.
    Leilani A.

Is Chef Michaels Dog Food a bit more expensive than other dog food you've bought before?

2 answersMar 22 - 2013 - 2:05 p.m.
    Brett H.
    Brett H.

What is gout ?

1 answerMar 27 - 2013 - 8:19 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION