Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Jennymae G.
Jennymae G.
Gloucester, VA

My dog loves this food, her coat is so shiny after switching her. Also a plus for me is that have no problems with her gaining weight on this band. would recommend this one for your dog. Also my parents dog keeps trying to eat her food by crawling in the bag if left unzipped, she prefers it over her wilderness brand lol.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Raeford, NC

My dogs love this brand/style of food. Actually, they're rather obsessed with it! But when they would ONLY eat the "meat" parts of it, I had to switch them because I was wasting so much food that they refused to eat! They would pick through and snag all the larger red pieces out! Little turds!
maria eugenia m.
maria eugenia m.
Medley, Fl. 33178-1044

Abbey M.
Abbey M.

The only food my American Eskimo will eat! She loves the "carrots." This is made with good ingredients too so I can feel good about feeding her this food.
Cori S.
Cori S.
Galloway, OH

I love Chef Michaels dog food and my puppy loves it she really only likes certain brands and this is one of them and it is really healthy for them
Alissa R.
Alissa R.
Bothell, WA

Purina products use "pet grade" meat. This means that the meat used to create their foods was not fit for human consumption. This is often the fact with any brand of dog food you can buy in a major grocery chain or walmart. Pet Grade meats typically come from animals that have died of disease or had other issues. if you wouldn't eat a diseased animal then why would you feed your pets this?

Even though Chicken (or other meats) are the first ingredient on these types of dog food, they are listed by weight and the meat is weighed prior to cooking. The next ingredients after that are the ones which the food contains the most of.

Soybean Meal is not meant to be consumed by meat eating animals, which is why many dogs eating "store brand" dog foods will have LOTS of gas and loose stools to boot.

I could go down the list of each ingredient in these foods after years of experience working in the pet industry (as a vet tech and also in high end pet stores) but lets just say...for the LOVE OF YOUR PET please research what you're feeding them and do NOT just buy whats cheapest. We all love our animals and want them to live long healthy lives and we can help accomplish that with proper food quality. Spend a little extra every month for the health of your pet
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Waianae, Hi

I have been purchasing chef Michaels for three months now and I'm delighted. I have three different breeds of dogs, a maltese, a tea cup Chihuahua, and a terrier Ana this is the first food that they all agree on. Even my puppy with a sensitive stomach has had no accidents since eating it.
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA

MY DOG DOESN'T NORMALLY EAT DRY DOG FOOD, SHE IS VERY PICKY, BUT IN EFFORT TO MOVE AWAY FROM THR WET FOOD WE TRIED CHEF MICHAEL'S DRY DOG FOOD AND SHE LOVED IT! SHE GOBBLES UP THE ENTIRE BOWL AS SOON AS I FILL IT!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Roslyn Hts, NY

My dog loves this stuff. She comes running when she hears the can pop open. I don't even think she chews, she finishes everything in like 1-2 minutes. She licks the plate clean too, so I guess it tastes good!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID

My dog didn't really take to it. It Looks like it's got really healthy ingredients in it, like peas and carrots and rice, but she just wouldn't eat it.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester, MI

Do you like this dog food more than other similar brands?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA

Why is Purina different from other dog foods?
Leilani A.
Leilani A.

Is Chef Michaels Dog Food a bit more expensive than other dog food you've bought before?
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC

What positive benefits has Purina had on your dog compared to other foods?
donna t.
donna t.
Meriden, CT

Does this come in a Senior Dog Version?Or a puppy version?

Join Now