BY CHEF MICHAELS DOG FOOD #94 in Dog Food

• Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels? 1 Answers
  • Does this come in a Senior Dog Version?Or a puppy version?2 Answers
Chef Michaels Dog Food
  • "Took her to the vet & they said she was perfectly fine just very picky so I switched her to Purina Chef Michael's Grilled Sirloin Steak Flavor and potato & green bean garnishes & She LOVES it!" in 11 reviews
  • "my dogs love michaels food but its 19.99 for a medium bag, but once in awhile i treat my dogs to this..they do pick out the chicken pieces which i dont like,but they eat it." in 7 reviews
  • "Its Kind of Pricey for the size of the bags they offer BUT The first ingredient listed on the bag is Beef Or Chicken(Depending on which flavor you buy.)" in 5 reviews
  • "My dog is a very picky eater and this is the only dry food she will eat." in 3 reviews
Jennymae G.
Jennymae G.
Gloucester, VA
My dog loves this food, her coat is so shiny after switching her. Also a plus for me is that have no problems with her gaining weight on this band. would recommend this one for your dog. Also my parents dog keeps trying to eat her food by crawling in the bag if left unzipped, she prefers it over her wilderness brand lol.
Sandria C.
Sandria C.
Detroit, MI
Chef Micheal's Purina Chef Michael's Dog Food  Is my dogs choice of food as of now. My 9 years old shih tzu seems to get tired of one food after a few months. He's so very picky.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
My dogs love this brand/style of food. Actually, they're rather obsessed with it! But when they would ONLY eat the "meat" parts of it, I had to switch them because I was wasting so much food that they refused to eat! They would pick through and snag all the larger red pieces out! Little turds!
nelson S.
nelson S.
My dogs love this dog food I can serve it anytime of the day ! I usually serve it when I'm out all day
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Apo, AP
Tried a bag of this for my dogs and, while it looks like it's full of nutritional goodness, it seems like it is more of a 'pretty' food than anything. My dogs will eat it but I've opted for Purina pro plan... it seems like a more nutritionally complete diet.
Auriel S.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs are OBSESSED with this. It's one of the only dog foods they seem to be really excited to eat (and eat all of). Good ingredients and a good price point. I wish they sold it near me - it's becoming harder and harder to find, Would definitely purchase again if I ran across it though!
Shastri P.
Shastri P.
I used to have major problems getting my toy-sized Yorkshire Terrier to eat anything at all. She is a picky eater & sometimes would refuse to eat for a day or more. And then, I discovered Chef Michaels Beef Brisket Dog Food. I tried feeding them other flavors, but they would just leave it there. When nothing else will do for their palates or tummies, THIS is what I turn to as the remedy!!!!!!!!!
Jacky V.
Jacky V.
Montebello, CA
My dog loves this stuff! I usually get the wet food and those are his favorite. The price is not bad.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
elgin, SC
This has to be one of the best dog foods on the market today it is called chef michaels from purina. my dog is a very picky eatter but she feel in love with this stuff. it is a little pricey but to see her this happy it makes me happy.
Jane A.
Jane A.
Wahiawa, HI
We have a rescue dog with a very sensitive stomach and were at a loss what to feed him. We tried everything from expensive Vet recommended brands to cheap grocery store finds and nothing worked until this. This is the only food he we have found he will happily eat without upsetting his stomach. Definite keeper!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you like this dog food more than other similar brands?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Why is Purina different from other dog foods?
Leilani A.
Is Chef Michaels Dog Food a bit more expensive than other dog food you've bought before?
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
What positive benefits has Purina had on your dog compared to other foods?