Chef Bruce Aidells All Natural Smoked Chicken Sausage Spicy Mango with Jalapeno uploaded by Felecia F.

BY CHEF BRUCE AIDELLS

Chef Bruce Aidells® All Natural Spicy Mango with Jalapeno Smoked Chicken Sausage.
*Contains no artificial ingredients and is minimally processed.
**Except those naturally occurring in celery powder.
†Federal regulations prohibit the use of artificial stimulants or growth hormones in chicken.
No MSG. No nitrites. No added hormones†.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Jessica Y.
Mooresville , NC
Seriously not the flavor explosion I thought it would be! Wow these are awesome. My boyfriend doesn't normally like chicken sausage, but he was shocked how flavorful they are! Just the right amount of spice and not hot. These are a must buy! I know I plan on keeping them in the fridge at all times.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
These are my favorite flavor of Aidells sausage that they make. The flavor is so fantastic and they taste great in a veggie stir fry or with some vodka sauce and veggies over pasta. I absolutely love these and I love that they're weight watcher friendly. They're such an easy delicious meal! I tried these at a sample stand at Harris Teeter and have been hooked ever since!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Suprisingly Aidells come out with some crazy flavors and it just works. This one is great, they also have a pineapple bacon one and they have similar flavors in their chicken meatballs now too. I sampled this flavor at the store and immediately thought it was surprisingly good. It's salty but also sweet and savory. It pairs well with vodka and Alfredo sauces. I think a red sauce would overshadow the flavor of the sauces a bit too much. I tend to make these with pasta but they are also great to grill and eat alone or even on a bun.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I first had this as a sample at a grocery store - I was really curious but also nervous about how it would taste. I really liked it! The flavor is great and it mixes well in pasta dishes, or by itself! It's a bit on the spendy side, so I won't buy it super frequently, but I will definitely be making return purchases.
Ashley P.
Saint Paul, MN
These are absolutely amazing! I cut them up and baked with a bunch of veggies would also be great for pasta. My husband is a picky eater and he ate every last bit of the sausage!