Chef Boyardee Traditional Pizza Maker - Makes 2

by Chef Boyardee

Crust Mix, Pizza Sauce & Grated Parmesan and Romano Cheese Topping - Makes 2

Do they still sell these? I used to get them when I was younger but I haven’t been able to find them recently.
A quien le gusta??
Have you ever made the brownie/cookie pizza kit?
Start your review of Chef Boyardee Traditional Pizza Maker - Makes 2!
Product Highlights
One of my childhood favorites that brings back great memories as soon as smell that sauce! in reviews
It is so much better than frozen pizza.in reviews
The sodium content is through the roof, and canned tomato sauce can lead to consuming more BPA.in reviews
Not exactly the healthiest home made pizza choice out there though.in reviews
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Chef Boyardee Traditional Pizza Maker - Makes 2 uploaded by Nasaiko B.
We enjoy this pizza kit and it’s easy to make and super delicious and kids friendly! I love it!
Taylor M.
Mc Kee, KY
Chef Boyardee Traditional Pizza Maker - Makes 2 uploaded by Taylor M.
Purchased at: Kroger
My kids beg to make these. These basically just want to cook. It’s fun for them and less than 5 minutes of cleaning up for me. I’m not crazy about the taste of the crust if it’s roll out thick. But it’s okay for a lunch.
Charles S.
Mount Joy
I absolutely LOVE this Pizza! One of the best out there! As long as you can deal with a softer crust. Easy to make and kids love it. Only con would be that they stopped including the packet of powdered cheese that I spread before adding mozzarella (yes, you need to add about 2 cups of mozzarella and any toppings you prefer). It pains me to see bad reviews on this product because if you know how to cook, its one of the BEST pizzas out there!!! FYI, you don't need the oil and I usually spray my pizza pan with cooking spray and also the palm of my hand before pounding out the dough so it doesn't stick.
Heather D.
Wentzville, MO
Chef Boyardee Traditional Pizza Maker - Makes 2 uploaded by Heather D.
We may have went a little overboard with the cheese, but who doesn’t love extra cheese. This kit comes with two easy to make, bags of dough, and sauce. You just add water and a little oil to make the dough. My kids love making these pizzas and they taste great too!!
Carla  B.
Kilgore, TX
About to try this out...wish me luck! I already mixed the dough, the instructions said it will turn into a loose wet ball...well it is a wet STICKY ball, not loose! Seems to me like it needs more flour. What has been everyone else's experience on that??? Anyhow, I'm letting it sit for 20 min for a "lighter crust" lol
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
These pizza kits really are pretty good.  We usually add more pepperoni, olives, cheese, but they are fun to make for the kids and taste pretty good.  We also make little pizza pockets with these and my kids love them.  My 9 year old can make them all by herself and she loves to make these.  I purchase them at Dollar General or Walmart.
Brittany H.
Glens Falls, NY
Best pizza sauce ever! I grew up eating these my mother use to make them all the time. The dough is kind of a pain to spread because it's so sticky. But is amazing after it cooks very different from others. I love the sauce you can't find anything that taste like it anywhere else. Throw some mushrooms on top and it's better than a frozen pizza.
abigail S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this pizza kit. It's my favorite to use on family night. The kids love helping making pizza on our family game night. Extremely easy to make and so tasty
Judy S.
Clay, NY
It is quick and easy, and the sauce that comes with it is so so delicious! I love buying these. Definitely a go to when I'm in the mood for pizza and don't want to have to spend they money on ordering out!
Stephanie C.
Girardville, PA
Not my favorite kit I’ve used. If you have no other choice it’s ok especially if you have kids but I’d recommend trying out other brands first.