Chef Boyardee Spaghetti & Meatballs Bowl uploaded by Victoria G.Chef Boyardee Spaghetti & Meatballs Bowl uploaded by Pamela Brooke D.

BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Chef Boyardee® Spaghetti & Meatballs in Tomato Sauce.
Great for snacking!
No preservatives.
Good stuff inside.
7g of protein per serving.
No MSG.
0g trans fat per serving.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of Chef Boyardee? Mine is th...4 Answers
  • Do your kids enjoy eating chef boyardee?5 Answers
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
My two year old eats this for lunch and absolutely loves them and they have so many varieties to choose from. I love that it comes in a little container that warms up great and easily in the microwave and it’s small that you can carry them even in the diaper bag. I would highly recommend
Alexandra H.
Waco, TX
If my child could eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner - SHE WOULD!! I personally don't like it because the flavor and meat freaks me out, but my husband and child think I'm nuts! They both love chef boyardee and all of the different options they have! Also the price is great.
lis C.
Worcester, MA
I have this here home and my childre love it so much they can eat it for lunch it doesnt have comparison is just the best of the best on ghe market and this brand has many more stuff than spagetti and meat ball
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Easy to heat (2 minutes in a small microwave) , lids are aluminum under the plastic removable cap, and come off easily when you pull on their ring top prior to putting them in the microwave. Bowl is plastic and doesn't get overly hot to handle- so you can remove it without gloves from the microwave - but i put mine on a microwave safe plate anyway and move it in and out of the unit more safely just to be sure. Not a huge bowl portion- but adequate for a lunch or snack, only drawback is that each has 750 mg of sodium in it - (salt) - but I have found by just eating the slightly covered with sauce ravioli- and not the sauce - it cuts back on the sodium quite a bit.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
We used to eat this all the time as kids! It isn't the BEST thing out there nutrition wise, but it is far from the worse so I don't really feel bad heating this up! The flavor is good - not anything like homemade, but is a good nutritious substitute for prepared meals. Pair with a side salad and some garlic bread!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to adore these as a kid, but as usual, as an adult they just don't live up to my nostalgia. Acid-y tomato sauce and tiny meatballs aren't as appealing when you're 23, but as a kid? I begged my mom to buy me a bunch of cans every time we went to the grocery store. They're the perfect portion for little ones!
Victoria D.
Erie, PA
There is something about Chef Boyardee Spaghetti and Meatballs that I will go out of my way to get. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I absolutely love it. Not the healthiest to eat, but it tastes so good!
Ashley D.
Miami, OK
I used to love eating Chef Boyardee when I was a little kid and even sometimes when I was a teenager. But now that I am an adult I don't like them so much. My kid doesn't even like them and he will eat just about anything. Don't know what exactly changed, might just be my taste buds.
Valyncia D.
I love these as a child and still do today I even purchase for my toddler she loves it! It's a very easy quick filling meal to prepare whether your on the go or don't like cooking it's incredible to have.
Jordan C.
Moravian Fls, NC
Been eating spaghetti & meatballs since I was younger and I've always loved it. I would have given it an A but I think they have changed the sauce formula because it doesn't taste the same. I know this isn't the healthiest thing out there but when you're on a budget its affordable and real tasty.
Esmeralda H.
Ballwin, MO
Do your kids enjoy eating chef boyardee?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
What is your favorite flavor of Chef Boyardee? Mine is the beefaroni or beef ravioli!