Chef Boyardee Spaghetti & Meatballs uploaded by Kiara L.

BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Chef Boyardee® Spaghetti & Meatballs in Tomato Sauce.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
No Preservatives. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
These where always a favorite of mine growing up, they made me feel independent since I was allowed to operate the microwave alone. The flavor was and still is amazing since my children now eat these from time to time after school. This is a must have food for my kids every week. For any families that are always on the go or for those evenings when cooking just seems to be to much throw a can or 2 of these in the microwave and no one will be disappointed.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I loved this as a kid, then I got tired of it when I got older, but now I love it because I'm in college and the cafeteria food taste horrible. it's really easy to make all you gotta do is empty it in a bowl and put it in the microwave.
Amy V.
Sylmar, CA
This flavor is amazing !!!!!!! I love how the tomato sauce is so saucy 😂 Plus it's spaghetti & meatballs. I prefer buying this but the one that contains the BIG meatballs lol
It's affordable but only depends on the stores I like how you can have this as a small snack whenever you are hungry. good thing they were invented !
Allison D.
heilwood , PA
Perfect for a college dorm room. They taste good hot or cold and are perfect for on the go! Quick easy meal between classes and something to hold you over until the next meal. The flavor isn't too strong or over powering so it's something you just snack on.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
A can of this Chef Boyardee spaghetti and meatballs is about $1 at Walmart. If you're looking for a cheap lunch for the kids that is filling and pretty tasty, then this is it! The kids love it, it's fun to eat and is good for them too!
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
I like that its cheap. However I do not like the taste, if something is going to be labled as spaghetti, it should actually taste like spaghetti and this does not
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
This is a must have in my household! If I didn't buy this my kids would disown me ! I love it when grocery store has these 10 for 10 dollars!
Adele H.
Something about this takes me back to my childhood. It tastes good to me and is easy to prepare. I do think their ravioli is better though.
Kelli D.
Savannah, TN
If you are wanting a cheap meal for lunch Chef boyardee is the best choice. It is a classic. Spaghetti & meatballs is the best there is!
Brittany F.
Sebring, OH
Cheap and delicious, I could live off of it. Especially for college students on a tight budgett without their parents making them food