Chef Boyardee Mini Spaghetti Rings & Meatballs uploaded by Bridgett B.Chef Boyardee Mini Spaghetti Rings & Meatballs uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Chef Boyardee® Mini Spaghetti Rings & Meatballs.

No artificial preservatives.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Pasta and meatballs made with pork, chicken and beef in tomato sauce. see more...

Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Chef Boyardee Mini Spaghetti Rings & Meatballs my daughter hates these. She said it had to much sugar in it. lol whatever the reason she definitely can tell the difference between them. You could blindfold her and she still would say she hates this kind. So will not buy again, because no one would eat it.
Jami J.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I am not a big fan of the meatballs, but my son loves them. I prefer their spaghetti O's without them, but as a fair rating, the taste is pretty good considering it comes out of a can.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
My stepdaughter and I love eating these. They taste great and are easy to make. I also love that they are cheap. When we get low we buy 10 at a time.
Helen  L.
These obviously don't taste amazing, but they're good enough considering they're canned. Also convenient for when you're too lazy to cook
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Mushy pasta, and canned meat is not desirable. The can says no preservatives, but there are preservatives listed on the label.

back