Chef Boyardee Mini Spaghetti Ring & Meatballs Bowl uploaded by Angelina A.

BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Chef Boyardee® Mini Spaghetti Rings & Meatballs.
Pasta & meatballs in tomato sauce.
Great for snacking!
No preservatives.
Good stuff inside.
8g of protein per serving.
No MSG.
0g trans fat per serving.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

• Its this good ?? My son want me to buy this but i don't want to w...5 Answers
  • Do these taste just like the Chef Boyardee from the can? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melanie S.
Fayetteville , NC
I love this my kid has a good little lunch with this not to expenssive , and easy to store , I love them and if things have to go fast my hubby and i even eat them ..
Stacey L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these little things. They are great for a quick snack and it has a different taste that you have to like. I crave this from time to time.
Erin N.
My daughter loves these. They're cheap, fill her up for lunch, and quick and easy to prepare. what more could you ask for...
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
My daughter loves having these for an afternoon snack! I love the convenience of heating & serving from the same container.
Anarchy g.
Fricking chef boyardi is the go to. i love it. you can never be to old for chef boyardi. chef don't judge
Donna S.
San Antonio, TX
These are perfect for my toddler. the serving size is perfect, the ease of cooking and the price is great
Kei H.
Great for the kids when your on thr go or need some food to hand the baby'sitter this is my go to
Arie D.
Wallace, WV
These are perfect my daughter eats them for lunch everyday! We even carry them in the diaper bag!
Paula B.
Rome, GA
A great quick lunch fix when I have my grandson. The price is good and the taste is too!!
Hayley P.
Evanston, WY
Great lunch idea when your in a hurry! Doesn't taste too bad either. My kids love them.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Its this good ?? My son want me to buy this but i don't want to waste money that i know its not worth it
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Do these taste just like the Chef Boyardee from the can?