BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Chef Boyardee® Mini Sea Life Shapes.
No artificial preservatives.
Pasta in sauce with pork, chicken and beef.
*See back panel for ingredients used to preserve quality.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

paris c.
Dickerson, MD
This is a great snack for kids, college students or maybe even kids at heart! my nephew loves to eat this and it fills him right up!
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I love this brand of canned goods. I won't buy any other kind. I love me some canned goods. My daughter also eats it like crazy.
Rebecca  H.
Kids love this. Great for the summer time when all the kids are out of school. Inexpensive. And kids love the different shapes!
Chire T.
Mesquite, TX
Kids love this stuff. Perfect fun shapes make them want to eat AND play! Great price and we will keep purchasing it.
Jessica W.
Chef Boyardee is a staple in my house. My daughter loves to eat these. I haven't found one that she doesn't like. =)
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
Even though I'm not a little kid I still love eating this. Tastes great. Recommended for little kids though
Serena K.
Sherwood Park , AB
I love this brand of canned pasta for my kids. It is easy to make and it taste good and my kids love it