Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli uploaded by Katie C.

BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Chef Boyardee® Mini Ravioli®.
No preservatives.
Beef ravioli in tomato & meat sauce. see more...

Buy on Target*
Katie C.
Winter Haven
Foodie Expert
A childhood favorite of mine that can be bought just about anywhere, including Walmart and various dollar stores like Family Dollar . I got a large can for just 2.50 at Dollar General , heated them up in the microwave, plated and served to my boyfriend and grandma for an easy and inexpensive late weeknight dinner; best when hot!
Jill M.
Chef Boyardee is so good for canned ravioli! I doubt this is a truly authentic ravioli taste, but when you need something quick, this is always really good to heat up in the microwave super fast when you're in a pinch! I recommend trying this before store brands.
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
This is by far my favorite sick food. It is easy to open and takes only a few minutes to heat up and you feel like you've had a substantial meal. Not to mention that they are frequently on sale and can be found for a decent price even when they aren't.
Amanda H.
Parksville, KY
Foodie Expert
These are a fast lunch for my son. Just open the can and heat it up its all ready to go. My child will eat a whole can at a time if I let him.
Brittany D.
My boys love to eat some of these for lunch and I have to say I'm not gonna complain. I can quickly fix them and they think they are the best.
Dionne F.
Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli is a wonderful quick meal for the family. My children love it. It is also very affordable and good for on the go.
Amber O.
Union, SC
Foodie Expert
Great size for kids and something quick to fix... taste is pretty good for the cheap price..
mari c.
Easy to make for children and has a great taste and also not to expensive to buy in the grocery store
Elizabeth D.
Delmar, DE
Foodie Expert
Too bland for my taste buds. would rather buy frozen ravioli and mix with tomato sauce of my choice.
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
Boy did I love these as a kid! They were easy to open microwave and enjoy they are still just as fun as they were!