BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Chef Boyardee® Mini Ravioli®.
No preservatives.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Beef ravioli in tomato & meat sauce. see more...

• "I could eat them everyday!" in 2 reviews
  • "I'm almost 25 and I still eat chef boyardees!!!!" in 1 review
Rachel R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Loved this as a child and now buying it for not just my children who are now adults but my grandchildren. Very happy eating this just whenever and very happy feeding my family this brand will forever have a place in my home. Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
For some reason these tasted so much better when I was younger. It doesn't taste fresh and the pasta is so floppy you'd think it was sitting underwater for days. I could only eat this again if I were completely starving and was either too lazy to cook or this was the only thing left in the pantry. Good for children but that's about it!
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
This is my favorite chef boyardee product! I feel like you get more food with the mini pastas, and they stay intact and together a whole lot better! Love putting this in a thermos for lunch! So convenient and the price is right!
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
I have a very picky two year old who refuses to eat just about anything. He would eat these all day long every day if I would let him. They are also budget friendly, which I love
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
I use this as a quick go to lunch for my kids. I like that there is no artificial flavores, preservatives, or artificial colors. My kids always enjoy it and the local stores always seem to have this on sale. The can is easy open with the pop tab and the older kids fill up on the entire can while half seems to be fitting for the littles. My only dislike is how watery the sauce can be sometimes. All in all I recommend this product and continue to buy it.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
I LOVE these Raviolis! They are so tasty and the sauce is amazing. A big can of this is a wonderful meal for two, maybe three people. All you can to do is put the Raviolis in a bowl and heat them up in the microwave and then you have a meal instantly!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I loved these ever since I was a kid I could eat these for days but really I think this one always don't have enough meat and not really satisfied to eat so ya I loved them but this one I don't know but ya mostly I buy these at any grocery store or Walmart
mj d.
I love ravioli for a quick snack. It is quick to warm up and so enjoyable to eat. When I am away from home I will pack it in my bag with other food to take with. It is also great for the kids to take to eat for school for lunch.
Karen O.
North Hollywood, California
This are good to go when your to lazy to cook for your kids lol . today in the morning my mom was late to work so she left 5 cans in the table for me and my siblings.. I know u cant compare it to real cooked food but they are good the lasagna one is my favorite!!!
Breana N.
I love these raviolis, they are a fast and easy meal when you do not feel like cooking. Although I feel like they changed something in them recently that changed the flavor of them. they used to be really yummy, now I feel like every time I eat them they taste weird.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
Does this come in big ravioli?