BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Chef Boyardee® Mini Ravioli®.
No preservatives.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Beef ravioli in tomato & meat sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat them everyday!" in 2 reviews
  • "I'm almost 25 and I still eat chef boyardees!!!!" in 1 review
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
I use this as a quick go to lunch for my kids. I like that there is no artificial flavores, preservatives, or artificial colors. My kids always enjoy it and the local stores always seem to have this on sale. The can is easy open with the pop tab and the older kids fill up on the entire can while half seems to be fitting for the littles. My only dislike is how watery the sauce can be sometimes. All in all I recommend this product and continue to buy it.
Karen O.
Karen O.
North Hollywood, California
This are good to go when your to lazy to cook for your kids lol . today in the morning my mom was late to work so she left 5 cans in the table for me and my siblings.. I know u cant compare it to real cooked food but they are good the lasagna one is my favorite!!!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Foodie Expert
I loved these ever since I was a kid I could eat these for days but really I think this one always don't have enough meat and not really satisfied to eat so ya I loved them but this one I don't know but ya mostly I buy these at any grocery store or Walmart
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
Foodie Expert
I LOVE these Raviolis! They are so tasty and the sauce is amazing. A big can of this is a wonderful meal for two, maybe three people. All you can to do is put the Raviolis in a bowl and heat them up in the microwave and then you have a meal instantly!
mj d.
mj d.
Foodie Expert
I love ravioli for a quick snack. It is quick to warm up and so enjoyable to eat. When I am away from home I will pack it in my bag with other food to take with. It is also great for the kids to take to eat for school for lunch.
Michaela T.
Michaela T.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these at any time of the day. They're filled with beef and they taste so good! It's not pricey at all and it's definitely worth being talked about. You can buy it at your local grocery store. It's a family favorite !
Caleigh S.
Caleigh S.
Lakewood, OH
Tastes absolutely amazing!! Even better than the regular sized ravioli in my opinion. I eat these allll the time and although they are not the healthiest, they are super cheap and fills you up deliciously on a budget :)
Anna H.
Anna H.
Foodie Expert
I ate this a lot as a kid and I still buy it at the store since I've been living on my own. I like the smaller size since I usually would cut the regular size ravioli in half.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Austin, AR
I could literally eat these every single day of my life. I am such a fan, I've been eating the mini raviolis since I was a child and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
Gigi W.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Foodie Expert
I mean yes it's tasty and a fast meal, but the meat inside.. I don't think is meat. Yuck! The sauce is what keeps this ravioli yummy.
Keeley P.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
Does this come in big ravioli?