BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Give your kids the taste they love in minutes. Plus, you ll love the fact that this pasta meal is free of preservatives and has lots of good stuff inside. 1/2 cup vegetables per serving. Good source of 7 vitamins & minerals and protein. 35% of daily grains and 10% of daily meat. see more...

• Has anyone ever had issues with their microwave after usi...3 Answers
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
I love these. I bring them to work for lunch. They are cheap but tiny too. They work just fine for a small lunch at work that doesn’t take long to heat up. They taste really good. I eat every little bite of it. Would recommend trying
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
These are so good but my only problem is they are so small and there is so much sauce you don’t really get any of the raviolis. Besides that they’re super good and delicious to eat. I bought mine at Walmart and they aren’t too expensive
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
These are good & easy in an already microwaveable bowl. You can microwave the ones in a can too but just have to find a plate first. This is nice to travel with. I just like the cans better because there's more in there.
Brianna Z.
I already love the raviolis but these containers are perfect if you are on the go or need to take a lunch to work with you! I used to take these all the time to work !
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
My son loves these. I've tried to get him to eat the spaghetti o's but he always goes back to eating the ravioli. When ever we go to IGA or Wal-Mart to get groceries I have to buy up to 10 of these so he can fix these for lunch. My so loves fixing these cause its easy for him to fix and they taste good. He prefers ravioli over most lunch food.
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
Used to be a huge ravioli fan when I was younger but now I know how to make my own and it’s so much healthier for you. I mean when you’re in a rush this would be a great go to snack or meal but I think the amount of sodium kills it for me the most.
Jenna D.
Clermont, FL
These are super delicious, and a perfect option if you want to eat something in a hurry because it doesn't take too long to cook. Don't have this everyday though because the sodium can get a little high, depending on what else you eat throughout the day!
Camryn G.
Boca Raton, FL
I have tried both the regular sized ravioli and the mini and the mini sized tastes a lot different from the regular sized. I feel like for the mini sized they changed the recipe a little bit because it doesn't taste very good.
Savannah G.
These are a go to when opening my daughter's lunch. She loves the taste of the ravioli, and I can't blame her. I will also grab these as a quick lunch. It takes less than a minute to heat up making it perfect when you are in a hurry.
Dylan M.
These taste just as good as the big ones it's just smaller and in a smaller container. I like them better but to me for some reason smaller things just taste better.
Savannah G.
Has anyone ever had issues with their microwave after using these? Obviously, I remove the metal lid before heating up, but there is still a ring of metal that is covered by the plastic lid. The popping noise worries me that it is slowly tearing up my microwave.

Kohl's