BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Chef Boyardee® Micro Beef Ravioli Mini.
You could win a hometown visit!
Enter at nick.com/chef.
Bite size beef ravioli in tomato sauce and meat sauce.
Nickelodeon™.
Big time rush.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Plus!
Unlock big time rush extras. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Megan B.
Megan B.
I love chef boyardee mini ravioli and would eat them all the time if my waistband allowed it. Pretty sure this is not very nutritious and they should modify ingredients
Whenyousayitlikethat S.
Whenyousayitlikethat S.
Foodie Expert
Raviolis are even more convienent with this little microwaveable cup. The metal ring makes me a little nervous in the microwave, but the plastic lid keeps it covered and from the raviolis splashing if it gets too hot. A helpful invention and at my local grocery store they are less than $2 each
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
I've always got one of these in my lunch box or in my drawer at work for a quick bite! They're reasonably priced for the size and again, easy to store without taking up too much space!
Summer W.
Summer W.
Haleyville, AL
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for my toddler!! She loves how they taste and they are a good size. When she was younger we would just chop each one in half just to be sure she wouldn't choke but she handles it great now! Fast, Easy and cheap lunch!
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
Foodie Expert
My kids really like these. I like that they taste like the same Chef Boyardee that everyone knows.. but the price is a bit steep for such a small portion.
melissa d.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
Foodie Expert
Pretty good snack I'd you're needing to eat quickly or for smaller kids. I feed them to my two year old niece.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
West Park , FL
Foodie Expert
Perfect for the kids when u need something quick this is the answer!! my kids love it. same great taste!
Kelly k.
Kelly k.
Quick easy microwavable. my son will only eat the minis. great in a pinch and no dishes to do
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I always have this product on my shelf. I like it so much that at time i would eat it 3 times a day hahaha. I love the beef ravioli. A meal that you can have in seconds. Superb !
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
This year both my son and boyfriend are going nuts over these @ChefBoyardee microwaveable #ravioli. It saves me so much time to make #lunches or snacks for everyone and they are healthy.