Chef Boyardee Mini Micro Beef Ravioli uploaded by Feliciaann r.Chef Boyardee Mini Micro Beef Ravioli uploaded by Feliciaann r.Chef Boyardee Mini Micro Beef Ravioli uploaded by chalai a.

BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Chef Boyardee® Micro Beef Ravioli Mini.
You could win a hometown visit!
Enter at nick.com/chef.
Bite size beef ravioli in tomato sauce and meat sauce.
Nickelodeon™.
Big time rush.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Plus!
Unlock big time rush extras. see more...

chalai a.
Review for: Ravioli Beef In Tomato & Meat Sauce 7.5 oz, Ravioli Beef In Tomato & Meat Sauce 7.5 oz more...
Great snack for when your kids get home for school or great for your toddler's if you want to give them something for lunch my kids love them pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds and they are done not too hot perfect if you have not bought these for your kids you should definitely give them a try I love Chef Boyardee he has great nutritional meals plus one thing that's really great there's no artificial colors no artificial flavors no preservatives he uses quality ingredients definitely a go to
Feliciaann r.
My Son loves these meals the speghetti rice and chicken and this one mini beef ravioli great for my kids something fast to heat up and theres no artificial flavors no preservatives and no artificial color i sneak a bite to sometimes lol
Whenyousayitlikethat s.
Raviolis are even more convienent with this little microwaveable cup. The metal ring makes me a little nervous in the microwave, but the plastic lid keeps it covered and from the raviolis splashing if it gets too hot. A helpful invention and at my local grocery store they are less than $2 each
Summer W.
Haleyville , AL
These are perfect for my toddler!! She loves how they taste and they are a good size. When she was younger we would just chop each one in half just to be sure she wouldn't choke but she handles it great now! Fast, Easy and cheap lunch!
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
I personally do not eat Chef Boyardee products, but I do have two toddlers And this is a great thing to cook them when they are hungry and when you need something fast. Plus they eat the entire container!
Hannah G.
Des Moines, IA
I've always got one of these in my lunch box or in my drawer at work for a quick bite! They're reasonably priced for the size and again, easy to store without taking up too much space!
Jennifer M.
I always have this product on my shelf. I like it so much that at time i would eat it 3 times a day hahaha. I love the beef ravioli. A meal that you can have in seconds. Superb !
Megan B.
I love chef boyardee mini ravioli and would eat them all the time if my waistband allowed it. Pretty sure this is not very nutritious and they should modify ingredients
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
My kids really like these. I like that they taste like the same Chef Boyardee that everyone knows.. but the price is a bit steep for such a small portion.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
Pretty good snack I'd you're needing to eat quickly or for smaller kids. I feed them to my two year old niece.

Walmart