Chef Boyardee Mini-Bites Mini Pasta Shells & Meatballs, 7.5-Ounce Microwavable Bowls (Pack of 12)

BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Buy on Walmart*
Kaitlyn H.
Mount Gay, WV
Normally i buy the cans and I end up not eating it all, but when i buy these I can eat the entire thing. Best for small children who normally waste their food.
Courtney C.
As a 21-year-old college student, this stuff is a guilty pleasure of mine for when I don't want to cook. It's just as good as when I was 5. It is really salty and too small to be fully satisfying though.
sadie R.
Cullman, AL
This is great! Love the taste of it, and its a great thing if your in a hurry! It also isn't bad for you!
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is great for children. For adults I don't think so. Adults have different taste vs when we all were children
Tiffany S.
Greensburg, PA
Definitely a college students best friend when it comes to being hungry and having no time!
Chandra D.
Port Alberni, BC
Mini are so good awesome for lunch or dinner they taste so good always a favorite for me they are a comfort food for me since I have always had since I was a kid.
JING C.