BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Chef Boyardee® Mini ABC's & 123's with Meatballs.
Pasta & meatballs in tomato sauce.
Great for snacking!
Good stuff inside.
No preservatives. No MSG.
8g of protein per serving.
0g trans fat per serving.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
I buy these for my kids lunches or quick dinners when we are on the go and I occasionally will eat them too.  They are still good even as an adult.  They are quick and I feel they are better for you than a frozen dinner.  My kids like these, the mini ravioli, beefaroni and spaghetti rings and meatballs.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Sterlington, LA
I'll never get too old for these! They're quick, convenient, and cheap! They always get the job done for a quick snack.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Terrell, TX
Foodie Expert
YUM!! Chef Boyardee will always be the best! So yummy and kids love the alphabet soup and the little meatballs. This is perfect snack size or for small children. Super easy and affordable.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Perfect for those pasta lovers and afternoon snacks! Tastes great and easy enough to make in the microwave.
 Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Radiant, VA
I love anything chef boyardee! and these just brought back my child hood. I'm 18 and will take these to work and have then for a quick lunch!
cindy o.
cindy o.
Louisville, KY
This is an awesome snack for the kiddo's. My grandchildren absolutely love them for lunch and they are quick and easy.