BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Chef Boyardee® Jumbo Spaghetti & meatballs.
Meatballs Twice the Size†.
†As Chef Boyardee Spaghetti & Meatballs.
In Hearty Tomato Sauce.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Novemi A.
I'm the type of person who would rather make it from scratch. But I'll have to admit that this isn't too bad. It's a quick and easy meal to prepare on the stove top or microwave. I would suggest for those busy college students!
Roni G.
Who is still serving their children this? It's awful! Making a homemade soup takes very little time. I do not care for this product!
Dayami P.
I do not really like much but my daughter loves it, so I think children like a lot, and you just have to heat it up and go.
Sara T.
Capo Beach, CA
I used to love this when I was little, buttttt It is something only a kid will love! ONLY A KID
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
I use to love having chef Boyardee now it is more for my child to have which they like
Natasha W.
cardinal, ON
CHEF BOYARDEE IS ALWAYS A GO TO FOR MY KIDS WHEN THEY GET A GRR ON AFTER SCHOOL. USUALLY WE DON'T EVEN HAVE TO WARM THEM UP, THE KIDS EVEN LIKE THEM COLD :p.