Chef Boyardee : In Tomato Sauce Spaghetti & Meatballs

by Chef Boyardee

1 Can = 14.5 oz (411 g); Spaghetti and Meatballs in Tomato Sauce. US Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Look! Easy open top. Thank goodness for Chef Boyardee. When you serve Chef Boyardee to your family, you give them more than great taste - you give them a wholesome, nutritious meal as well. Because Chef Boyardee is made with premium beef and enriched pasta, it is a good source of protein. And Chef Boyardee has no preservatives. Serve Chef Boyardee. The good, hot, and hearty meal that your entire family loves. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=64144043224; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();}

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chef Boyardee : In Tomato Sauce Spaghetti & Meatballs!
Roselle park, NJ
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I just wish I could find the secret ingredient to the sauce in their spaghetti and meatballs. If only there were a tomato sauce that tasted just like this I could make the perfect meal. It’s definitely an irresistible treat
Winterville, GA
I make [product:chef-boyardee-:-in-tomato-sauce-spaghetti-&-meatballs] for my boys when I'm in a hurry. It's not the healthiest meal for them but something they eat without protest.
Paterson, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
My son and I love spaghetti. There taste is always the same. I love the flavor and quality. It’s super affordable. And great if you’re in a rush. It meets my expectations. I eat these since I was little.
I hadnt tried rhis until going to college and i wished i did sooner. I never knew canned soechetti would taste good. It obviously doesnt taste like real soaghetti. But still good in my book.
Lake Charles, LA
i love this so much they are great for a snack and if you want spaghetti and your to tried to cook a full meal this a great substitute and it is very easy to prepare
Purvis, MS
Chef Boyardee spaghetti and meatballs has no artificial flavors artificial preservatives or colors. The meatballs are made with pork chicken and beef and the tomato sauce is made with vine-ripened California tomatoes. It's a quick and easy meal at night for myself when my husband is working so I don't have to mess up the whole kitchen. They're super affordable and available at most all grocery retailers.
Providence , RI
While I'm slightly ashamed to say this but my daughter absolutely loves this stuff! I try not to feed it to her very often because of the high sodium content and preservatives, but for a busy Mama Chef Boyardee spaghetti and meatballs does the trick sometimes! Not a super healthy food, but definitely a fun and funny one for kids!
This is my top FAVORITE canned pasta! For some reason the sauce tastes a thousand times BETTER than the one with raviloi. The meatball one is lightly but well-seasoned and just tastes grrrreat! If food is ever scarce in your house, these make the best emergency food! Always stock up on these and store them in your basement cuz you never know!
Toledo, OH
A huge no from me. This is disgusting. The blandest of bland. Everything is super mushy and ugh. I’ve tried everything to make these taste somewhat decent as I was give a pack of about 15 when I moved into my new house. Salt, pepper, oregano, garlic. Nothing helps this. Stick to your classic Ravioli
Prnc Frederck, MD
This is my favorite of them all I can eat this all day I bought like 6 of these and they taste amazing their really good price also I mostly buy these at Walmart

Looking for your answer?