Chef Boyardee : In Tomato & Meat Sauce Beef Ravioli uploaded by Jesseca H.

BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Chef Boyardee: Beef Ravioli: Rich in premium beef and pasta Good source of protein Easy to prepare, just heating is required see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Its not something I eat every day but it could save my life one day." in 1 review
Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
Foodie Expert
It's good to the end of the bowl, it it could use more sauce. I always run out of sauce and then the meat starts to taste a bit flavorless without it. I usually only eat these when my son wants them and I know he won't finish them.
Katie B.
Lake Charles
Foodie Expert
I ate this growing up, and I still do. I always grab a can when I go to the store. They are the best for when you are hungry but don’t feel like cooking a meal.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
Foodie Expert
This is the only chef boyaredee meal i still kind of like. Its great for nights when I'm home alone and don't feel like cooking but it is not something you should eat often
Joan-Marie M.
Levittown, NY
Chef boyardee is stocked up in my pantry. Its a tasty meal in a can thats good to keep on hand for emergencies. Its not something I eat every day but it could save my life one day. It doesn't taste bad right out of the can either
Marissa G.
I used to eat these a lot but my husband for some reason cannot get enough of this lol The person below me is right they taste super super processed and that is a no no for me.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
Seriously you guys? These are disgusting. I had them about a year ago after avoiding them since childhood and it is NOT GOOD. The sauce tastes like sour ketchup and the "meat" leaves any semblance of nutritional value to be desired.
JUDY B.
Coopersville, MI
This is great and make a great filling meal, that the whole family loves, this is a awesome meal for a family wanting to eat and go
Faith M.
I used to eat these all the time but they just take like a bunch of processed stuff
Sierra M.
Peoria, IL
You can't honestly expect these to taste great, they're a cheap quick food. But for the price they're at, they taste pretty decent
Brie  D.
Foodie Expert
These are good for lunch I don't think they are very health ply but they are good for a once in a while thing