Chef Boyardee Cheese Pizza Maker Pizza Kit uploaded by Zhanna K.

Chef Boyardee Cheese Pizza Maker Pizza Kit

Chef boyardee cheese pizza maker pizza kit 31.85 oz see more...

• Have you ever made the brownie/cookie pizza kit?3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It is so much better than frozen pizza." in 1 review
  • "One of my childhood favorites that brings back great memories as soon as smell that sauce! " in 1 review
  • "Not exactly the healthiest home made pizza choice out there though." in 1 review
  • "The sodium content is through the roof, and canned tomato sauce can lead to consuming more BPA." in 1 review
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
These pizza kits really are pretty good.  We usually add more pepperoni, olives, cheese, but they are fun to make for the kids and taste pretty good.  We also make little pizza pockets with these and my kids love them.  My 9 year old can make them all by herself and she loves to make these.  I purchase them at Dollar General or Walmart.
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Hudson Falls, NY
Foodie Expert
Best pizza sauce ever! I grew up eating these my mother use to make them all the time. The dough is kind of a pain to spread because it's so sticky. But is amazing after it cooks very different from others. I love the sauce you can't find anything that taste like it anywhere else. Throw some mushrooms on top and it's better than a frozen pizza.
Jesse M.
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
Way better than frozen pizza, its fun to make with the kids and add whatever toppings we want. I buy this about once a month
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
This is a childhood favorite! When I mention this to most, they are clueless about what I am talking about. This pizza kit is so easy to make! Children love to help add on toppings. It's a quick, but fun and tasty way to get dinner served. I think it's much healtheir than picking one up!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Logan, OH
Love this product!!! I remember making these as a kid with my family and now I make them with my own family. We love them! The sauce tastes really good, just add your toppings and bake it off. It's nice that everything you need for the crust is right in the box!
Rianna R.
Rianna R.
Leesburg, VA
Makes a good pizza, is not a high quality pizza but makes a decent amount and tastes like pizza. It's also very fun to do with children. Makes cooking something the whole family can do together
Albertville , AL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this kit!!! SO Yummy!! My nieces love coming over to aunt valerie's house to make a pizza. it's fun & easy to make! Taste great also!!!!
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Houma, LA
Foodie Expert
This is a fast easy and yummy way to make pizza at home. It is so much better than frozen pizza. Love this stuff.
Emerald K.
Emerald K.
I remember making these with my dad as a child and now I do the same with my son a fun easy way to have family time
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
I absolutely love this kit! One of my childhood favorites that brings back great memories as soon as smell that sauce!
Albertville , AL
Foodie Expert
Have you ever made the brownie/cookie pizza kit?