Chef Boyardee Beefaroni uploaded by Chakirah K.Chef Boyardee Beefaroni uploaded by Shamaka G.Chef Boyardee Beefaroni uploaded by Erika G.

BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Chef Boyardee® Beefaroni.
No preservatives.
Pasta in tomato and meat sauce.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Target*
Roger R.
Dallas, Tx
These can become addicting, it tastes really good and satisfies cravings at the moment. Not good to eat everyday but once in a while is ok i guess. flavor is good and they are easy to find in walmart and target
Kate B.
I love this when I want a quick snack/meal. It taste amazing and all you have to do is heat it up. The sauce has a really nice flavor and the meat is cooked well and so is the pasta and I would buy it again. I recommend everyone try it once.
Emily H.
I have always thought that the word beefaroni sounded so unappetizing. I am not a mom yet, but when I am I am going to avoid these little microwavable cups of "beef"aroni's. My qualm with this food is that it is extremely processed and very unhealthy (not to mention I am not an extreme health nut either). I think that if you have the time to microwave one of these cups of "beef"aroni you could just as easily get some lean meat out of the fridge with some cheese for your child instead instead of just giving them these out of convenience.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I never purchased prior but got one can for my kids and two out of three loved it! I have a request to repurchase, they said it tastes like this brand's ravioli and the noodles are big which filled them up
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I love this it really good but I think their more noodles than meat and a lot of sauce not really healthy because of the salt did not meet my expectations and I got this at a grocery store but u can find this anywhere and I would not buy this again
Grace R.
Riverside, CA
I was coming home one day from school and had to stop by a friend's house to drop off some papers and I was STARVING. So she sticks one of these bad boys into the microwave for me and as I am taking my first bite all I see is orange-y grease just dripping from my spoon. Suddenly I wasn't hungry anymore. Way too processed and doesn't really look appetizing at all.
Stephanie G.
I know that this is horrible for me, but I absolutely love it. It's super fast and easy. Whenever I'm hungry, but I don't feel like cooking because it'll take too long, I reach for a can of Beefaroni. :)
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
This thing takes for ever to heat up. It'll be on the microwave for over 2 minutes, and the only thing that heats up is the container the food inside never got heated up. The beeferoni is Ok, for the price.
Krystle M.
I love this brand and I also love the food product. I love Beefaroni and Chef Boyardee is a very well known brand and is extremely delicious. I would recommend this brand to any child or adult for their children to eat.
Ngoc N.
new orleans, la
Chef Boyardee Beefaroni is my go-to food when I need a snack or got nothing else to eat. I love any types of food like this when you are hungry and need something in your tummy. Great snack for little kids too.