Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli uploaded by Shay W.Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli uploaded by Amy E.

BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Chef Boyardee® Beef Ravioli in Tomato & Meat Sauce.
No preservatives.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are good but the mini ones are so much better in my opinion." in 1 review
Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
Foodie Expert
So once upon a time when I was much younger I used to eat ravioli all the time. I was a very picky eater and it was one of the few canned items that I would eat. However last time I got a can it literally had a twig in it. Yes like a part of a freaking tree. I still eat spaghettios but never again will I eat canned ravioli.
Amy E.
Texarkana , AR
Foodie Expert
This stuff is ok you would thank since its name brand it would tast better but it's bad to say I like cheap brand better
Pamela Brooke D.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Foodie Expert
Love this product. I buy this at Wal-Mart. Easy to fix for dinner if you had a busy day. Better then the off brand.
Marisa O.
I get almost all spaghetti from BOYAR DEE. I get the ravioli, spaghetti, even beffaroni. It’s really delicious.
Kristin W.
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy! Love eating these! Always keep in stock in my house for quick easy meals.
Lucero R.
Stockton , CA
Foodie Expert
When inwas pregnant with my 1st child I don't know why I would always want to eat these but I loved them and so do my 3 kids! Convienient for the rushed meals.
Jaclyn P.
Somerset, KY
This is my favorite Chef Boyardee product. I love the meat also being in the sauce and not just the ravioli.
Monica T.
These are pretty good. I've been eating them since I was a little kid and still love them. I do think the spaghetti and meatballs are better though.
Nicki K.
Foodie Expert
I know that these may not be the healthiest snack but they are definitely a favorite in my family! My favorite lasagna recipe is one that I found that is layered with chef, spinach and ricotta and mozzarella cheese! Sometimes we even eat it for dinner with grilled cheese. It is an easy meal and can be combined with almost anything!
Ally L.
Chico, CA
Foodie Expert
I remember eating these as a kid, and I can say with certainty I would never eat this again. Poor quality and tastes nothing like a ravioli. You get what you pay for I guess. Yuck.