Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli uploaded by Carly P.Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli uploaded by Amy E.Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli uploaded by Shay W.

BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Chef Boyardee® Beef Ravioli in Tomato & Meat Sauce.
No preservatives.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are good but the mini ones are so much better in my opinion." in 1 review
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Review for: Beef Ravioli 15 oz more...
Man I grew up on Chef Boyardee ravioli, and we would eat it all the time for dinner. It may not have been very healthy but it was cheap and something that could be fixed fast. Overall we were satisfied every time we ate but we could never get enough ravioli!
Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
So once upon a time when I was much younger I used to eat ravioli all the time. I was a very picky eater and it was one of the few canned items that I would eat. However last time I got a can it literally had a twig in it. Yes like a part of a freaking tree. I still eat spaghettios but never again will I eat canned ravioli.
Jessica S.
Soul food- yeah it’s in a can but I swear I can taste the nostalgia and no it’s not healthy but if eating your feelings helps - pop this in the microwave and put on a Disney movie
M T.
Calhoun, GA
I can remember eating these growing up. Brings back some old memories. Still get a craving for them every now and then. It's the perfect square full of great taste!
Nicki K.
I know that these may not be the healthiest snack but they are definitely a favorite in my family! My favorite lasagna recipe is one that I found that is layered with chef, spinach and ricotta and mozzarella cheese! Sometimes we even eat it for dinner with grilled cheese. It is an easy meal and can be combined with almost anything!
Dayana S.
Bakersfield , CA
They are a perfect dorm food. They don't need to be refrigerated which is a plus and they taste pretty good. They are pretty cheap and you can always eat it with bread, but one can fills you up pretty good!
Adele H.
Not the best thing for me, so I don't eat them all of the time, but they are so good and easy to cook, just microwave and I have one of my favorite meals from when I was a kid.
Ally L.
Chico, CA
I remember eating these as a kid, and I can say with certainty I would never eat this again. Poor quality and tastes nothing like a ravioli. You get what you pay for I guess. Yuck.
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
I LOVE THIS STUFF. It's cheap and yummy the sauce is full of flavor, the noodles are perfect, and the meat is real. Everyone eat it differently but it's so good!
Lucero R.
Stockton , CA
When inwas pregnant with my 1st child I don't know why I would always want to eat these but I loved them and so do my 3 kids! Convienient for the rushed meals.