Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli uploaded by Shay W.

BY CHEF BOYARDEE

Chef Boyardee® Beef Ravioli in Tomato & Meat Sauce.
No preservatives.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli
  • "These are good but the mini ones are so much better in my opinion." in 1 review
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Mojave , CA
Foodie Expert
They are a perfect dorm food. They don't need to be refrigerated which is a plus and they taste pretty good. They are pretty cheap and you can always eat it with bread, but one can fills you up pretty good!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Foodie Expert
I've always eaten Chef Boyarde, specifically the ravioli. I still eat it to this day, usually because you can buy it on sale and it's quick and easy.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
I've loved this since I was a kid and still do to this day!! The raviolis are a good and tasty,makes a quick,easy and filling meal.
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
It's been my favorite meal as a kid! I loved these and spaghetti O's. I remember eating this after school!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
I love theses just as much as i love the mini raviolies. Their easy to cook and taste great.
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't like ravioli? This is another quick and easy lunch or supper!! We love it
Adele H.
Adele H.
Foodie Expert
Not the best thing for me, so I don't eat them all of the time, but they are so good and easy to cook, just microwave and I have one of my favorite meals from when I was a kid.
JoyAnna C.
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
I LOVE THIS STUFF. It's cheap and yummy the sauce is full of flavor, the noodles are perfect, and the meat is real. Everyone eat it differently but it's so good!
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Foodie Expert
I am I college and this is all I eat because it is cheap and so greaT. I will never get tired of these
Shay W.
Shay W.
Foodie Expert
Very good for a quick meal. They contain no MSG & no trans fat. It's loaded with 6g of protein. I purchased at my local grocery story and it is very tasty.