Cheez Whiz Original Plain Cheese Dip - Kraft Cheez Whiz Original Plain Cheese Dip is prepared with high quality ingredients and has a superbly yummy and luxurious taste you're sure to love. Delicious cheese is blended with Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and mustard flour to create this tempting cheese dip that adds exquisite flavor to any dish. Versatile Flavor - With delicious ingredients and original flavors, Cheez Whiz Original Plain Cheese Dip has a unique taste that will wake your taste buds up. Try serving this rich and flavorful dip with your favorite snacks for a delicious treat the whole family will enjoy. Pairs well with everything from raw vegetables to chips and pretzels. 80 calories, 3 grams of protein per serving Contains milk Try heating cheez whiz and mixing it with salsa to create a delicious hot dip for tortilla chips Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 INGREDIENTS: WHEY, MILK, CANOLA OIL, MALTODEXTRIN, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SALT, LACTIC ACID, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, MUSTARD FLOUR, WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE (VINEGAR, MOLASSES, CORN SYRUP, WATER, SALT, CARAMEL COLOR, GARLIC POWDER, SUGAR, SPICES (CONTAINS CELERY), TAMARIND, NATURAL FLAVOR), SODIUM ALGINATE, SORBIC ACID AS A PRESERVATIVE, COLOR ADDED, CHEESE CULTURE, ENZYMES, NATURAL FLAVOR

does this taste funny?
Is this better to use with crackers or salted chips for parties??
What do you usually use cheez whiz with or for?
Start your review of Cheez Whiz Original Plain Cheese Dip!
Hillsdale, MI
I love this for making easy sides or meals it’s probably not the healthiest but it’s quick for when you need it I like to put some over our steamed veggies a lot of time.
Low Carb
Lansing, MI
I remember this most from eating as a kid with my parents. It has definitely not aged well as I tried it again through college and after. It has a fake taste definitely but the texture does not do it for me at all. I wouldn’t get it again.
Alma
Really the only thing I ever use cheese whiz for is my broccoli rice casserole..which is one of my favorite holiday dishes it's just not the holidays of I don't have my broccoli casserole..lots of good memories of family and my sweet mother who made the holidays magical when she was alive..we all had our certain dishes she would make for us..and now I make the broccoli casserole..it's a little piece of mama
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Sykesville , MD
I use this on cheesesteaks and it’s a hit! It’s really affordable at Walmart and makes many sandwiches. It’s also good to dip with you fries. It’s a little salty, so I wish they had a low sodium option
Organic, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Seattle, WA
Okay, let's be real - this isn't actually cheese, nor has it likely ever been. That doesn't seem to stop it from being really good in a "I hate myself for loving this" kind of a way.
Saint Louis, MO
I never liked this cheese as a kid and definitely not as an adult. I find that Kraft often has an odd fake cheese taste. This cheese always tasted like the cheese in those little packets with the crackers... Just a harsh cheese taste, greasy and hard to spread. And if you're using it out of the tall can, it comes out rigid and just piles on itself instead of oozing out for a better spread. Just yuck. I'll pass.
No Special Diet
This is the best for homemade broccoli cheddar soup. Everyone loved the broccoli soup using this Cheese Whiz. The consistency is great. It is very creamy. It is a great value for the price. I also like to heat it up and pour it over nachos. I am satisfied with this product and will buy it again.
Riverside, CA
I think if the title of a food brand has to spell the name brand differently than the food it is supposed to be in order to not misrepresent the contents, there might be an issue. While it tastes pretty good, similar to processed cheese, the idea of eating dairy out of a can that does not even need refrigeration is a barrier to my enjoyment. I would never buy this on my own but have tried it at my inlaws'. I am way more into fancy snobby cheeses.
Calimesa, CA
Aww, this stuff reminds me of my childhood. Last year when I was pregnant I had really bad morning sickness and couldn't barely keep anything down except banana pudding and cheese whiz on white toast! It helped me through many sick weeks! Thanks cheese whiz!
Leominster, MA
This is very common at a dear close family friends of ours. They usually have cheez wiz sprayed on crackers with pepperoni as snacking food for their kids birthday parties. Initially it taste good. However, as the party continues the cheez wiz solidifies & changes colors as it sits on the tray. Ugh! It's disgusting to know you ate that!
Dairy Free