Cheez Whiz Original Cheese Snack

by Cheez Whiz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cheez Whiz Original Cheese Snack!
Lacy H.
Fort Smith, AR
I think we all know this is the perfect snack for kids and adults that love cheese. Perfect on ritz crackers. Great for picnickers and campers. I e been eating this stuff since I was a kid and my kids love it too!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Cheez whiz on Ritz crackers is such a good snack for everyone in the house. No mess, no clean up. I love that part. Very inexpensive. Can also be implemented in other meals as well. Nachos, on top of spaghetti, in a bowl of Roman noodles, I mean there’s endless possibilities. I highly recommend.
Amanda B.
Morgantown, KY
This is the yummiest of all spray cheeses. My whole family just loves to have this cheese with saltines and ritz. Would recommend it to everyone
Heather H.
Ponca city,ok
My daughter and husband LOVE this and when I was little I did as well but now it just tastes too fakey to me
Danette W.
Cedar City, UT
I grew up eating this on crackers so I enjoy cheese in a can. It is creamy and has that cheesy taste. It is not the healthiest but what is now days? My kids also won’t eat it so this is a product I don’t buy much of.
Ashwin S.
Edison
I would never eat this. This is disgusting. Cheese in a can is horrible for you. Amount of chemicals and awful and greens that are in this. They should be banned and illegal.
Candice Y.
Dulce, NM
I havent had this since i was a little kid, but i liked it and I ate it with crackers. It taste like cheese but i know they have different flavors. They only have one size i believe and yes I would buy again.
Denise B.
Camarillo, CA
One of my husbands and kids favorite snack topping to have on hand to top off a yummy cracker either plain or with some lunch meat added. Love the flavor and it never fails to make my boys happy. Definitely recommend this product as an easy quick snack for the whole family!!
Gema W.
Alburnett, IA
Love this stuff on wheat thins. Such a nice easy snack! Not over filling and not over priced. Def not something I’m able to eat a lot of but it is tasty in moderation.
Pam R.
Temple
Just love eating this with crackers it's a quick easy snack when watching a movie. Not messy sprays easily just love it

Looking for your answer?