BY CHEEZ-IT

The puffed up crunch you'll love to munch! see more...

Lori W.
Twin City, GA
I absolutely cannot get enough of these hot and spicy. I have got to have them at all times. Only negative is it leaves terrible bad breath and the husband doesn't want to kiss me after I eat them hahaha.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my coworkers had a bag of these and offered to let me try it so I agreed. They're actually rather tasty and I can't wait to try more of these and see what other flavors they come out with if any at all.
Kalyn K.
Menifee, CA
The hot n spicy with beef jerky is what I use to grab from the vending machine almost everyday while in college. Still grab a bag every once in a while when I need to grab a quick snack from a gas station.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
Foodie Expert
I grabed  Cheez-It™ Crunch'd™ Hot & Spicy Baked Cheese Snacks 2 oz. Bag for my son because he loves Hot and spicy.  My kids seem to lean toward the original Cheez-its.  He did eat these but said that he preferred the original and that surprised me.  I may buy them again if they are on sell just so he can have a change.  I do not think they met his level of hot.
Maddy C.
Denver
Foodie Expert
I can't even explain!! I freeking loveeee LOVEEEEEEER love food!! I can eat eat eat, and am always always down for new things!! I love any kind of food except mushrooms!! I highly recommend anyone who's looking to try this product !! There's nothing els to say it's just delicious  No words except I LOVE IT
Denece B.
Foodie Expert
These are really good. Dont have to have chips when I got these, just have a drink handy because u might need it. They are a little hot, not expensive, usually be on sale a lot at grocery stores.
Annakaren P.
Berkeley, CA
Foodie Expert
This bag is definitely different than the regular cheeze-it cracker because it's like a Cheeto but in the shape of a square puff. I bought this product at Safeway. The flavor is a little weird but I'd recommend it if you wanna try a fun new snack.
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
We loved everything spicy! When I open the sack, the undeniable scent of Tabasco greeted my nostrils. The smell was strong and spicy and immediately began to salivate. This snack is one of our favorites.
Tialoni K.
Sun Valley
Puffs if you love puffs get these I do love puffed snacks there nice and airy and sometimes it gets stuck in my teeth but nothing would stop me eating puffed snacks.
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
Foodie Expert
I mean cheese its are everywhere everybody loves this brand and products because they make them really good they're really tasty you can buy them anywhere gas station or grocery store even a clothing store they have snacks at a baby store they have them there as well
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
What is the texture like?