BY CHEEZ-IT

The puffed up crunch you'll love to munch! see more...

CHRISTAL R.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I grabed  Cheez-It™ Crunch'd™ Hot & Spicy Baked Cheese Snacks 2 oz. Bag for my son because he loves Hot and spicy.  My kids seem to lean toward the original Cheez-its.  He did eat these but said that he preferred the original and that surprised me.  I may buy them again if they are on sell just so he can have a change.  I do not think they met his level of hot.
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
Denver
I can't even explain!! I freeking loveeee LOVEEEEEEER love food!! I can eat eat eat, and am always always down for new things!! I love any kind of food except mushrooms!! I highly recommend anyone who's looking to try this product !! There's nothing els to say it's just delicious  No words except I LOVE IT
Denece B.
Denece B.
These are really good. Dont have to have chips when I got these, just have a drink handy because u might need it. They are a little hot, not expensive, usually be on sale a lot at grocery stores.
Tialoni K.
Tialoni K.
Sun Valley
Puffs if you love puffs get these I do love puffed snacks there nice and airy and sometimes it gets stuck in my teeth but nothing would stop me eating puffed snacks.
Eloina R.
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
I mean cheese its are everywhere everybody loves this brand and products because they make them really good they're really tasty you can buy them anywhere gas station or grocery store even a clothing store they have snacks at a baby store they have them there as well
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Kannapolis
I live spicy food. I like to eat these for a quick snack when I'm at my desk working on patient charts and don't have time to stop for lunch.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Great on the go snack, I love spicy foods so this is right up my alley, the taste is so different but in a good way, these are a great buy
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
I love them but i don't think they are really healthy! I love the hot and spicy flavor and i buy it at ! Love when they have BOGO offers
Jhanus C.
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Never had theses but it looks good
I'd like to try this cause I love spicy food
😍😍😍😍 if you've tried this before tell me how it tastes
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sault S Marie, MI
Love the spicy flavor. Great to grind up into crumbs to use as a coating for fried chicken. Also in a taco salad.