BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheez-It™ Baked Hot & Spicy Crunch'D Cheese Snack.

New.

The puffed up crunch you'll love to munch!™

Made with, made in U.S.A, Mc. Ilhenny Co, Tabasco, Brand.

Made with 100% real cheese.

Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
I have always loved cheez-its. Growing up, I only like the original, but now I love trying different flavors! The Hot and Spicy flavor is my favorite. You still get that classic cheezit taste, but now with a little spicinesss! These are the best snack.
Sandi N.
Oh man very bad for me because I would eat this in one sitting Very delicious for anyone who likes spicy pepper and cheese I received this from a coworker who does not like hot things. It is very addictive.
Sophia R.
Portland
THESE ARE NASTYYYYYYYYYYY! never buy cooked cheeze itz. I got these for the first time the other day and did not enjoy. Please don't buy these its not worth it! I thought they were going to be super good but they suck! DON'T BUY. Just stick with the regular
Dawn W.
Blue Springs
OK I know this gonna some stupid but my husband makes the bomb diggity meat loaf with these chips instead of using crackers he Grant or conscious these up in the meat before we bake it and it taste tremendously delicious I don't think I'll go back-to normal crackers.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
These airy this thin flavor fills chips are healthy and taste great alone or with a spinach dip . The price point is great for such a healthy snack. The variety of flavors is what keeps me picking them up every week.
Ellen E.
Good snack for the kids, a little too cheesy for myself though. I think it will come in handy for long car rides though. Hopefully it doesn't make the car too messy.
Tiffani D.
Raeford
Love the hot and spicy flavored! Not too spicy but has a great tastes. It met my expectations and very affordable for the big box you get. Very delicious. I would recommend this to others.
sc:toriwashington W.
Philadelphia
Hot spicy food should get these there're amazing and if you like hot stuff I think you would like these .. makes a great snack and good for on the go when you're running late and can't find a snack so good
chelsea h.
Keene, NH
I am a huge fan of anything spicy and when I saw my favorite cracker brand came out with such a product I was in love. They have the perfect kick for any spicy lovers dream. The only con if you would consider it one is the spices get stuck to your fingers but if your like me you will just lick it off for an extra spicy kick
Ofir A.
San Diego, CA
I have only bought these once but they were really tasty! They are spicy and it is too much for my husband but I enjoy spice, as does my daughter, so next time I see them I'll pick them up and keep them for us. You'll always be pleased with a Cheez-It product and this item is no different. ...I wish I had some now.