Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Brittany h.
I have always loved cheese its. My favorite is the hot sause ones. Light spicyness. These have a different texture that I'm not so fond of and the favor is not for me.
Shavon L.
Houma, LA
This is probably one of the best flavors that they ever came out with. It isn't a spicy flavor, but it is a very delicious flavor that will leave you wanting more.
Brandi B.
Jersey Shore, PA
My husband tried these once and won't ever buy them again he says they taste like dirt and were stale. We happened to look at the expiration date and they were expired. What a shame.
Carina O.
My 5 year old loves the Zing flavors! They are very flavorful and I buy a box or two every time I grocery shop.
Tara C.
Defiance, OH
I typically don't eat these kinds of snacks, but when I buy them for my husband and I eat a handful, they are always so good! Crispy with a great cheddar taste!
Katelyn P.
Hands down my favorite. My husband ended up buying these where I would've never. But I do love chipotle flavor, so I have it a try and never stopped eating them
Carlie R.
Super good flavor! Have a kick without being overly spicy. Unfortunately I can't find them anymore. Definitely a good snack. Would stock up on them if I could.
jude N.
Kingston, PA
I literally love this product so much it tastes so good and usually this in my house is gone in a day and i would live to receive samples in the mail of these
Haley C.
I can never only have a few. I have a hard time putting this box down! These are very addicting! Ingles and Walmart has them and I'm sure other stores do too
Mackenzie R.
If these had a chip texture I'd be 1,000 pounds because of how good they are. The only downfall is the taste doesn't match the texture. Overall they're good.
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?