Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Pj W.
Keene
I have never tried the zingz chipotle cheddar but I have heard they were very good and great with flavor but also some people have said they were to salty so have never tried them
Joseph G.
Biggest Korean in America I'm kind of spoiled because we have Cheez-Its and Cheez-Its are awesome and when they introduce the Zippy's and a flavor it just added to the experience
Rachel S.
Schererville, IN
I love these,but cannot have them. Pretty addicting! Very affordable, and have not seen them expensive in any store. They were better than I expected. Pros...yummy! Cons...on a diet.
Sierra P.
Best flavor ever. Best type of cheese it's there is. There's no cons about these. They're amazing. I get them everywhere. I buy them all the time especially for work. More spice would be great only because I love spicy food.
Melissa W.
Harker Hts, TX
These are the perfect combination of a classic cheeseit and a new and updated flavorful cracker. I found them at Aldi one day and only wish I had grabbed more boxes!
Brittany T.
These are the perfect snack for ones who like a little spice in their snacks! It's not too spicy and they taste great. I buy them from target or Walmart usually and my parents used to put them in my high school lunch!
Marrick S.
Quinwood
Cheez-It's have all ways been a favorite but, Cheez-It Sings go over and beyond in my husband's book. He says they are the only crackers worth eating by the handful.
Kristal A.
Marshalltown, IA
Just the right amount of spice to curb your on the go cravings! Just pack a ziplock baggy, toss them in my purse and I'm good to go. Perfect snack for a busy mom.
Liette G.
Ellendale
My fiancé got me hooked on this stuff and now it has to be in our grocery list or else we will go to Walmart no matter the time to get atleast 2 boxes to last us
Courtney S.
Huge fan of these and I mix them with the grooved white cheddar! Great flavor but I always can't stop myself from eating half the box lol. Also great to pack for a work snack or even for my niece for school.
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?