Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Brooke W.
Beaver
Defiantly my go to snack! Perfect for anytime of day. Healthy (as long as you don't eat the whole box.). Affordable for sure. I mean come on it's cheese who wouldn't love it.
Taedra B.
I used to take these to school with me because they're way better than school food. I love these things. My teacher eat tried taking them because he knew how good they were.
Mickey N.
Halls, TN
Favorite cheez-it flavor hands down. I will definitely be buying this again. Probably in the morning actually because I was on Netflix earlier habitually eating these and ate almost an entire box.
Jocelline C.
San Jose , CA
Absolutely delicious! I love chipotle and these are perfect it's a healthy snack. Totally affordable! They are not spicy at all not too salty. My husband and I enjoy these totally recommend to others
Robert R.
Niles, MI
I was weary about trying these but they turned out being amazing. They have the prefect amount of zest and kick to them. Full of flavor without holding back the original flavor of the Cheez-it
Adrienne C.
Florence
My husband loves all things spicy and these have quickly become a go-to snack for him at work. We go through them so fast and I'm having trouble finding them in stores
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Did not care for these at all. They left a really nasty after taste in my mouth. And my kids thought the cheese and seasoning just tasted weird and my kids LOVE cheese.
Lauren D.
Selinsgrove, PA
Works great! The product is overall great. Use it all the time and for the price it is very effective! It is stays in all day and feels nice on. Not sticky. It meet my exceptions and would buy again. Love this product and I also love the brand as well!
D N.
Westminster, MD
The texture of this product is crisp with crunch.  They are quite a nice flavorful type of cheese-it that does not taste like any sort of repeat of their past flavor.  Overall, good flavor and texture.
Janay B.
Wow these are the bomb !!! The flavor combo is magnificent. I love the hint of the Smoky Chipotle then the sharp cheese is well. These these crackers are life!!!
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?