Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
brittnee u.
orlando
These crackers are amazing. I tried them once and fell in love and continually buy them. The crackers aren't stale nor do they have a after taste they're just right and very tasteful.
Taylor A.
Cheese it's zings are my favorite cracker. They are well priced and taste amazing. They are slightly different from regular cheese it's and I love the flavor and the price. I would eat these over chips any day.
Garrett W.
Milligan Coll, TN
These have a wonderful flavor. They have a nice crunchy texture. They're absolutely delicious. I prefer these much more than normal crackers. They're somewhat expensive but worth it in my opinion. They're great.
Christina B.
Clinchco
I was skeptical at first to try a new flavor but I'm really glad I did. Chipotle cheddar is my absolute favorite, it has just enough flavor to keep you wanting more. The price is definitely affordable as well.
Brandon S.
The chipotle cheddar version of this classic cheese cracker is such a tasty addition to the cheesy cracker family. The flavor is so accentuated and is a great addition to any party. This is one of my favorite crackers!
Kimya K.
Montgomery , AL
They are so full of flavor. I love eating them as opposed to chips. The only thing I hate about them is most of them seem to be crushed. They have recently gotten very pricey also .
Heidi K.
Cheezit just good to begin with. Add some flavor and it's even better. These have just enough zest to wake up your taste buds but not be over powering. Good to just snack on while watching a movie  or clearing out the DVR. Only con is the red flavoring does come off on your fingers.
Catherine S.
I am not a big fan of spicy foods but this gives it flavor and not just spice so I highly recommend this it is very delicious! Plus you can get it right at Walmart or shoprite!
gia r.
Boca Raton, FL
its good mann i just wanna eat it all day it's kinda expensive but worth it it's good value price and i purchase all day and i'm a first time consumer and i love it and i just wanna say you should buy it
Kaitlin V.
Mountain View, CA
I love Cheez-Its and this flavor is no different. It's a slight hint of spice that just enhances the cheesy flavor of our favorite cheese cracker! I always look for this flavor over the regular kind now!
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?