Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
I really like this product! The crackers have a great flavor and really hit the spot. You get a good size portion for an affordable price, and the crackers really appeal to the most pickiest of eaters.
Amy W.
Bowling Green, KY
Talk about a flavor explosion in your mouth! I love these they are always my go to afternoon snack, if I can keep my co workers away from them! Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz
Angel H.
Abbeville , SC
I think the original cracker is better than this one. It did not meet my expectations. I bought it at Bilo and it was on sale. And I will not be buying this again. I will stick to the original cracker.
Kelli S.
Wingate, NC
These are AMAZING, but only if you like a little spice in your life. They cost the same as regular cheez-its, and are definitely worth the price. It's possible that there will soon be generics.
Lauren F.
Parkland, FL
I love cheek-its! they are so addicting and you cannot just have one. They are a good small snack to have if you look at the label its a nice 100-cal snack. Whenever i see a BOGO cheese-it sign i go straight for that. I always recommend this product
Crystal T.
Hampstead , NH
Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yummy yummy yummy yummy omg omg omg so yummmm cheesy delicious crisp little chip sent from the heavens above. Never disappoints me. Deff my goto when I need the perfect snack!
Rachael B.
Williamstown, NJ
I LOVE spicy! Thia just started within the last couple years. I never would've thought to buy these a few years ago, but....yuummmm! I could stand more spice though. That's just me. Lol
Celia M.
Rogers, AR
Make you mouth zing zing zing like ling ling 😁One of my fav snacks you can find in the chips section at Walmart , Dollar general and lots of other stores in a town near you! So get off the couch go get some so you can come get back on your couch hahaha but with something great to go in your mouth
Erika C.
Shelbyville, IN
My husband wanted to try these a week or so ago, so we bought them unsure of how they'd taste. They were absolutely delicious! This was our first time trying and we will for sure be purchasing this product in the future!
Elizabeth A.
fresno
I really thought I would like these but it has a very unpleasant tangy flavor. I really think it's a personal preference because even though I hated them my mother really enjoyed them.
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?