Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Jillian H.
I might could eat a whole bag of these flavorful crackers. Very easy to snack on and my child loves them too. I picture they might be good paired with cheese or hummus also! Would recommend and I give these delicious cracker chips 5 stars. Will buy again!
Amanda G.
Greenville, SC
I love this .... this is my go to snack with a kick why I'm at work !!! It's so yummy and wow can we talk about a great price and it's not so bad for you ... I love to keep mine in a bag why I'm out doing marketing !!!
Kaytlynn L.
Canehill, AR
I absolutely LOVE these!!! I would get these and the jalapeño flavor and mix them. I would definitely suggest these to anyone. I haven't seen them in the store recently, but seeing this makes me want to go buy some!
Athena S.
My favorite go to snack. I absolutely love the texture and fun it brings to your mouth. Has a bit of a kick to it and i cant get enough. Great for chilling at home and watching a movie with your family or friends.
Cassandra L.
I love Cheez-It's, but these were just okay to me. I love the cheesy taste of Cheez-It's, but these just tasted spicy with a little cheese. They're not bad but I'll stick with my regular Cheez-It's from now on.
Britni R.
These are okay. I think the flavor is good but they are too greasy. If I eat more than a serving it makes my stomach sick. Like I said though the flavor is good, I just have to be careful about how many I eat.
Claudia S.
Ashtabula, Ohio
My favorite kind of cheezits. Such a good snack. Fills you up decently but they're hard to put down. I love eating cheezits. I would recommend these to anyone who needs a good snack to eat around the house
McKayla K.
These have a little kick to them, but overall, I like them. My go-to is not hot in flavor food, but these aren't too hot for my liking. I would probably purchase them again, as they are good for road trips!
Andrea R.
Miramar, FL
This is my go-to snack at work. I love the bowl flavor & the packaging. It exceeding my expectations because I thought I wasn't going to like the flavor. I bought this at my local #walmart for a good price and will continue to buy them.
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill , FL
I'm obsessed with this and it upsets me that I can't find it in grocery stores anymore. The seasoning on this is A1. No other cheez it flavor will ever compare to this one. This holds a special place in my heart.
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?