Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
rizwana s.
Love it Amazing really good quality last a very long toon and it is good value it is very affordable and is very eye catching and it very effective I love it so much I buy it all the time and apply it everyday very delicious
Alisha K.
Edmonton, AB
Basically my go to cracker brand and flavor right now. I love pairing it with some cheese and cured ham and it's a party haha. The chipotle flavor is just right!
Bianca D.
Melbourne, Victoria
These crackers are so tasty! They're even better than the original flavour. These are very easy to pair with some dips or some veggies and great to serve or just to snack on.
Pamela S.
I love cheez it products, I never get tired of it. The taste of the cheese its delicious and I am crazy about cheese. The cookies are crunchy and cheezy.
natashia m.
winnipeg, MB
Love the spiciness of these crackers. They make a great on the go snack. Thought they are shipyard so my daughter won't eat them... which is a bonus
Robson C.
Barra do Choça, BA
Amei!!! Muito bom, recomendo a todos vocês. Podem usar, é muito bom, é muito bom mesmo. Depois que usarem uma vez, não irão conseguir parar.
Samantha G.
Taste is lovely and full of flavour, sometimes I do get sick of the flavour as it is very strong but they're perfect as a little snack.
Riddhi A.
Awesome mmmm....what to say?? Tastes amazingly good
A good snack..... Tastes good with tea.. I usually have it with tea or coffee
Marijo P.
Of all this is my favorite, I could always eat them! They are super rich, they have a mix between sweet and salty that I love. 😱😍
Augusto O.
Duque de Caxias, Rj
Embora eu não possa muito comer esse tipo de biscoito eu gosto muito sempre é bom ter em casa pra queles momentos q da vontade
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?