Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Emory S.
I love these they taste amazing and they're my go to snack when I am hungry and on the go
Amanda R.
Allentown, PA
so yummy love them can be addicting! i like the other flavors they have come out with too
jennifer m.
Logan
These crackers are pretty good. Taste great with cheese ball. Nice bold flavor and crisp.
Emielia V.
Longview, WA
My husband loves anything chipotle and these were his favorite crackers in a long time!!
Angela A.
so yummy and has good taste i love any snack that has a cheese flavor to it, amazing !
Destiny C.
my favorite to go snack bc it's aldo health but also gives it a little kick of goodness
Shelly B.
Better than chips. Better for you then chips. Go ahead, you can eat more than one. 😊😊
Kirsten W.
Portage, MI
Love the spicier twist to the cheez-it! They definitely have a kick of flavor and admittingly I could just sit and eat a whole box because they are addicting. Never short on flavor and you will love licking your fingers from the flavor dust left behind. Have a bit of a new ridged square shape to them. Try if you haven't yet!
Mindy V.
These are hands down my FAVOURITE cracker in the world. I haven't been able to find them in stores recently but the next time I find them I will most likely be purchasing a dozen boxes as they are addicting!!!
Sushanthine V.
Cheddar crackers are always so cheesy . They mainly use cheddar sheesh to make this . This crackers taste so delicious. I bought them once and finished them already so I will be buying another one soon .
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?