Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Maria W.
Lebanon , PA
I'm typically not a fan of spicy but these are very flavorful and satisfying. A great snack
Samantha H.
OXFORD, GA
I like the taste ! And keep a box at my desk for afternoon snacking. I want to try them all
Bethany D.
Albertville
Perfect snack that you nust can't put down without indulging in the entire box. Delicious!
Natasha R.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Cheez-It is the perfect lunch product for my daughter. She loves them for a snack as well!
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
These are so good. I rather eat these than regular ones. I am all about trying new things.
Malissa E.
I'm addicted to Cheez-Its! This new flavor is amazing. Even my 4 year old girls love them.
Cayla O.
Anderson , SC
These things are awesome!!!! I could eat these all day! Defiantly no disappointment here!!!
Becky T.
Memphis
Pretty good taste. I'll admit that my favorite Cheezits are the white cheddar. Delicious.
Brittany G.
These are my favorite Cheez-Its! I love this flavor, slightly spicy and super addicting!
Amanda R.
Rock Hill
These taste okay. Too much flavor for me and I would prefer to eat the original crackers.
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?