Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Miranda G.
El Paso
So good. I always try to keep these in the house. Perfect amount of spice and salt and cheese
Montana D.
I love These! They have that original cheese.flavor and they have a little kick in the back.
Ana S.
Tucson
Love these. Great snacks. Good spicy yet tangy flavor that i love. Delicious crackers i love
Vanessa A.
Nobody hate me for this but this is so gross. I tried this at a friends house and I hated it.
Erin O.
Mabank, TX
lol 😂 I made it to work today you so much better thank lord lord for you to get it GHI lol I
Samantha M.
Oneonta, AL
Very very good taste, perfect for when you have the munchies. Not to spicy it's just perfect.
Taylor J.
Love these! Nice chipotle flavor. I will buy more in the future and continue to buy cheezit!
Lisa H.
Lockport
Lives up to the name. I use it as a breading for chicken like breadcrumbs. Still tastes good.
Ashley S.
Atlanta
Zings intention was whole but it's just got a weird flavor and aftertaste and texture to it.
Crissy S.
Marion, NC
So amazing....puts a wonderful twist on snacking. Definitely my new go to snack♡♡ in love.
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?