Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Katelyn G.
Again. Like I said I love cheese.. anything cheese flavored foods as well. I can eat a whole box
Harley H.
Albertville, AL
Great!! Great!! Great!! Great!! Great!! Great!! Great!! Great!! Great!! Great!! Great!! Great!!
Haleigh D.
Nacogdoches, TX
These crackers are so flavorful! I love to snack on these at work. Id recommend them to anyone.
Tiffany S.
The flavor is amazing in each cracker. I love cheezits and this is by far one the best flavors
Kay D.
Avilla, IN
These are my husbands favorite! Not to spicy but does have a kick to it. Great price for them!
Courtney B.
Benwood, WV
I love these. They aren't too hot at all. My 1 year old eats them and loves them too. Must try!
Emma T.
These are perfect for parties or something to munch on during movie night. I buy these often.
Olivia B.
Love this flavor so much. I wish they were a little more spicy but the flavor is really good!
Millie M.
Auburn, AL
I love the texture, and flavor of these crackers. They're so easy to grab for a quick snack!
Aimee S.
Saraland, AL
Cheese it's are my favorite snack crackers. Great flavor without being too dry of a cracker.
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?