Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
sasha m.
Athens
My son and I lkie to use this with potted meat we eat lots of crackers and this is another favorite
Bailey H.
Waycross, GA
These frackers are so delicious! & I would recommend them to anyone for them to try again and again
Stephanie H.
These taste great and have a nice little kick to them. A great guilty pleasure snack time treat.
Kayla V.
Clifton, NJ
Such a great mid day snack. More cheesy and flavorful than the original with an excellent texture
Haylee B.
Fort Mill, SC
In my opinion, Zingz are better than regular Cheez-it. Go get you a box. You'll become obsessed.
Anna P.
Corning, CA
These are grear for a snacj and also great for a topping on salads or to eat with my sandwiches .
Kelsey M.
Pembroke
i like how they have a hint of spice to them in every piece. Cheeze its are good no matter what.
Sylvia L.
Myrtle Beach
I love these crackers. Cheesy with a little kick off spice. We even made beef nachos or of them.
Natalie W.
Tompkinsville, KY
I use this every morning and night. I love it so much and highly recommend this item to everyone
Becky S.
Ossineke, MI
I love love love the flavor of these crackers
The price is right too. Great for snack on the go.
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?