Cheez-It Zingz Chipotle Cheddar Crackers 12.4 oz uploaded by diana i.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it zingz chipotle cheddar crackers 12.4 oz see more...

• I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there...1 Answers
Agnes R.
This is the next best thing to hot chettos my boyfriend loves these if he needs that kick of flavor!
Megan G.
Anderson, SC
Absolutely love the flavor of these crackers. Not traditional. Full of flavor and the kids love them.
Renita T.
Currie, NC
Great tasting snack you can't eat just one you will end up eating the entire box before you know it
Mychol A.
Killeen, TX
Tastes good. Anything that has spice and a little kick to is will always get a good review from me
Brooke C.
Maysville
I love all the cheeze it zings. They all have such powerful flavor. Haven't had any I disliked yet.
Taryn W.
turlock, CA
Omg I can't put these bad boys down.... So yummy think crunchy kick to a cracker chip that I love.
Kayla B.
West Salem, WI
I thought these were pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of snack crackers, but these were pretty good.
Gabriela A.
Querooo muitooo receeeeebeeer paaaraaaaa tessstaaaar ♡ meeeee mandeeeeem poooor favooooor genteeeee
Amy D.
Perfect amount of spice on these Chipothe Cheddar Crackers! They are a favorite snack in our house!
Leslie F.
Revere, MA
Excellent product highly recommended
Muy buena very good
Es recomendable facil y muy bueno.
So good
Michelle B.
Overland Park, KS
I have always loved the cheez-it brand! I was wondering are there going to be any other new flavor or favors that will coming out soon?